Chapter 13

Wakt se pahle to khud wakt nahi milta,
Main to fir bhi tumhari mohobbat hu...

Kismat ke se pahle to kismat bhi sath nahi deti,
Main to fir bhi tumhari mohobbat hu...

Kush to hai jo chupa hai, parde main jo yaadein hai, beyhadh khubsurat hai, par tumse anjan hai...

"RAAZ"

Yash's POV

Date:- 04.08.2031
Time:- 04:21PM

I looked at her sitting on the stool holding a violin between her hand and shoulder her cheek pressed on it a bit, with all the kids around her, she slowly moved the bow slowly over the strings, making the music fill the room.

I started leaving for my work from there, but she started singing, and I froze on my spot, the papers in my hand slipped  from my grip and fell on the floor, as her voice and the music filled my ear...

Aati ho toh baarish lete aana
Jee bhar ke rone ka dil karta hai
Rehti hai yeh khwahish honthon par hi
Jab bhi yeh dil mera jo bharta hai

Kuch khwaab hai likhay khaton mein
Tumko sonp doon
Iss dard ki zameen pe main
Khudko ronp doon

Waqt ki thi humse kuch naraazgi
Keh na sake hum woh baatein aaj bhi
Jinko liye hum tum ho gaye judaa…

Phir bhi woh lamhein tum lete aana
Aadhe adhure se jo chhute thhe
Taare bhi woh saare lete aana
Jo humne dekha tha ki toote thhe

Kuch chal raha hai saath saath
Aur hai kuch thama
Gham beh raha hai aas paas
Aur hai kuch jama

Aati ho toh baarish lete aana
Jee bhar ke rone ka dil karta hai
Rehti hai yeh khwahish honthon par hi
Jab bhi yeh dil mera jo bharta hai...

It was her favorite sad song, but this voice...

Someone tapped my head I blinked and saw Snow standing in front of me.

"Yash sir you alright?"
She asked handing me the papers I took them our fingers brushed making sparks rise in my body.

"Your voice was-

I was saying but she cut me.

"Awful, right? Yes it changes when I sing, and I sing bad I know my breath get shortened"

She said with a annoyed face.

"I was going to say beautiful, differently beautiful, but why your voice changes?"
I asked.

"Ohh... it's like that since childhood, I had tonsils"
She mumbled, Fuck it why so many similarities.

"Okay, I am leaving I have work"
I said and went away before she can pass any sarcastic comments, I put the papers on the desk and looked back, she was holding a small baby in her arms with the nurse standing beside her, she was smiling at the baby, it's so cute...

*****

I went back home, it was 7 PM when I heard screeching of tyres in my driveway, I got out and saw a car parked in my driveway, Ajey stepped out of it, and waved at me, I didn't respond and went back in.

I was looking at Snow's house and my back facing the door, A few moments later someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around Ajey was standing there, with a small smile on his face, he came forward to hug me but I held my hand to stop him.

"What's wrong with you Yash?"
He asked as he gave me a confused look.

"I am not speaking to you, I can't fucking believe it you would hide this big thing from me Ajey!"
I said in a cold tone, he looked at me even more confused.

"Tu kay bol raha hai bhai?"
He asked.

"Bahi to bol he mat mujhe, mar gaya tera bahi Ajey, you have been keeping this big secret form me since last 5 years, the secret that I deserved to know the most!! I can't believe it you would do this to me!"
I yelled he flinched.

"Yash please ase bat mat kar!
He said and I let out a humorless laugh.

"Wow! Abb main bolu bhi na! 5 years, 5 fucking years Ajey, kum nahi hote hai, inta he payar tha bahi se that you sold out all my secrets to that girl snow! When you know that she is dead!"
I yelled.

"Bro, you are getting it all wrong! Asa kush nahi hai, Snow is-

I cut him off.

"When did you got to know she is dead Ajey?!"
I said and shoved him back.

"Huh? What, bhai no, asa nahi hai-
He was saying but my eyes were turning red.

"Ajey!! Tell me when?!!!"
I yelled holding his collar.

But someone pushed me away, shoving me back, and standing in front of Ajey, it was snow, damn this girl, coming between me and my brother.

"Get the hell out of my way!"
I said in a really scary voice.

"Don't you dare to yell at my brother Yash sir! What's your problem huh? Sabke sath rude hona jaruri hai, and is this a way to talk to your brother!"
She yelled back.

"Don't you dare to yell at me and tell me how to talk to my brother!"
I yelled in roared at her, she almost stepped back.

"Yash sir, I can't accept anyone talking like this to Ajey bahiya, and that's it, wo bhai honge appke, but you still can't talk to him like that!"
She yelled.

"Gurveer stop it! You don't know what's going on"
Ajey said to her.

"You better stay out of this snow"
I said.

"Yash sir, app nahi sam-

She was saying but collapsed on the floor.

"Oh god!"
Ajey said.

"What the fuck?"
I said as I bended down.

"Guru.... Gurveer wake up... oh god yrr"
Ajey said patting her cheeks, and he looked at me.

"Milgi Santi tujhe Yash? Abb pata nahi konse trauma ke sath uthegi wo"
He said looking at me before picking her up and taking her to the nearest bedroom, which happens to be mine and laid her down on my bed, and looked up at me.

"What Trauma are you talking about Ajey? And still I need the answers of my pervious questions, and what the hell just happened to her?"
I asked, he glared at me before looking back at her and dragging me out of the room.

"Tujhe jana hai na! To sun....

********

Kay batane wala hai Ajey! And why Yash is being so rude to Ajey? And what happened to me... I mean snow?

Yeh sab questions ke answers caheye? Then wait for the next chapter which will be out tomorrow!

Mohit! Yrr yeh ek ek baraf ka bada sa tukda fanke mar Yash aur snow ke sar pai, saala sara din gusse main rahte hai!!!