Chapter 17

Yash's POV

Date:- 05.08.2031
Time:- 08:06 AM

I wiped my own tears and turned around to go back, but bumped into someone, not only someone but the girl who loves to bump into me all the time, and I love it.

"Ms. Bumping queen, kaha cahli app?"
I asked, trying to lighten up the mood, or maybe my heart, as long as she is with me I will stay happy to make her happiest.

"Can you just stop coming up with new names, I mean like wow man you are one fucking crazy human to give so many names...though they are cute but still...anyways main ghar ja rahe hu not gonna disturb you anymore"
She rumbled, and I laughed.

"What? Why are you laughing, I don't think I said something funny"
She said pouting like a kid, and Bruno barked.

"What you said was...was hilarious... you are such a kid"
I said still laughing, clutching my stomach to add a bit more effect so that she too laughs.

"You are no better, Kid!"
She said but a smile made it's way to her face, and she let out a small laugh too.

"Ajey bahiya ne koi double meaning joke mara kay ho inta hass rahe ho?... but hass is good for health, and you look cute"
She smiled saying this, and I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"Fir se gayan dena start kardiya"
I mumbled to cover up, and she glared at me, "bye" she mumbled and walked away but before she can I held her wrist.

"Are mutarma tum bahut gussa karti ho... by the way tumne manali main sightseeing ki?"
I asked changing the topic.

"Umm....I studied here for 7 years in St. Joseph's Boarding school"
She said with empty eyes.
"Didn't you want to go back and see it again?!"
I asked a bit excited.

"Umm... it was when I was 7 to 14, I don't even remember much, but...can give it a shot"
She said, I smiled.
"Main bhi chalu? Because tumhara wo jo bahi hai jo meri mummy ne adopt kiya tha, usne mujh bola hai ki tumhara dhayan rakhu"
I said coming up with an excuse to not make me look like a creepy despo.

"Shakal se to tum adopted lagte ho,...but chalo mujhe koi pakane ke leye bhi hona caheye"
She said and I glared at her, sarcasm kise air he level pai hai.

"So Let's go"
I said.

"Ase chaloge?"
She asked, I looked at myself, are yrr rat ke kapde aur baal sare hawa main hai! And yeh bhi chudail se kam nahi lag rahe hai.

"Umm... I will change, you too get changed, meet me in 20? In front of your house?"
I suggested and she nodded replying with an Okay, taking a hold of Bruno's collar, and walking out, I also went in to get changed, there was a bule file on the table, with AIIMS Delhi written on it, Ajey lagata hai bhul gaya hoga koi medical file, bad main call karduga, abbhi ready hona hai, I picked it up and put it in the drawer.

I went to my room to get dressed.