Chapter 9

Yash's POV

Never felt this bad before, She has been acting cold since she left, I know I was wrong to judge her and all, her relation with my family did made me a bit jealous, but all she was doing was caring for them.

She stood up and went to the kitchen, everyone was engrossed in some conversation, so I slipped away, and followed her inside, she was wiping her hands with the towel, as soon as she turned around she crashed into me, and I held her else she might have fallen down.

"Leave me"
She said and stepped back, she was about to leave I held her wrist.

"What are you doing Yash sir?"
She asked, confused and angry.

"Look, I am just trying to say sorry, please I didn't mean it, I am happy that my mom have a daughter to love, I just got jealous"
I said trying to explain myself, bahi inssan kush bhi share kar sakta hai but ma nahi.

"Firstly, I don't accept apologies, secondly, Anu Aunty tumhari mom hai, she just love me as her own and same for me that doesn't mean I am stealing her from you, thirdly, inssan appne risthe khud banta or bigadta hai, Khun ke ho ya na ho dosen't matter, so I believe in the relations of heart not if blood, fourthly, I don't repeat myself, agar Ajey bahiya ne appni kasam dekar na roke hota to main aaj he California wapas chali jati, so don't be sorry"

She said, kitna jada gayan dena hota hai isko.

"Umm... Okay but if I hurted you anyway I am still sorry"
I said, I just can't bear hurting anyone now, she nodded slowly.

I was just lost looking at her until she tried to pull her arm.

"Yash sir, can you please leave my arm?"
She asked, I looked down, and slowly released her wrist, but then held it again.

"Yrr kay chate ho app?"
She groaned.

"This.... this tattoo?"

I looked at it carefully, g.y in between beautiful rose

"Oh this, I don't know, pata nahi bahut time se hai, can't remember kyu karwaya, hoga mere kisi dost ka idea, I was crazy for tattoos in my teenage"

She said, I let go of her hand.

"Tumhe story janni hai na?"
I asked she nodded.

"Tomorrow, at my place, 3 PM"

I said, and she looked at me confused.

"Dose that mean you are gonna tell me your story?"

She asked to confirm, I nodded.

"Oh my God, thank you so much,
I can't believe it"

She said and hugged me, which caught me totally off guard.

"Umm.. sorry I just got excited"
She mumbled her face was red as tomato.

"It's Okay, we should go"
I said pointing outside, I nodded and we walked out.

After bidding them good night, we both left at the same time.

"What a beautiful night sky"
She said as she was gazing up at the sky.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, may I ask you a question?"
I asked.

"Sure go ahead"

"Why do you always come up with cruel endings? In every story? Don't you feel any emotion towards your characters?"
I asked and she laughed, she is a fuck psycho, hope she don't kill me.

"What a interesting question, well... I really have all my characters dear to my heart, after all they are my imagination, I created them and gave them a life, in a book of course, but I feel like they have a better end, because you know, duniya looney tunes nahi hai, Jinta sunder din uthe sunder hum, duniya madarchor thi, madarchor hai, and madarchor he rahegi, yeh appni strawberry duniya kis or galaxy main bano"

She said and I laughed.

"Yehe hota hai jab koi Ajey ko had se jada seriously le jaye"
I said, and she glared at me.

"Tum na chutiya ho, I am not a cruel person, it's just that this world is too cruel that innocent souls and innocent love can't survive"

Her words hit me hard, after all what she is says is the truth of my life.

"Well.... I agree, but I believe in love, no matter if it survives or not"
I said, of course I do, I still love her, her memories are enough for me to survive the rest of my life.

"I don't know, I never fell in love, it's just have always been business dates for me, and love is too beautiful of a feeling to be shown for a person you are gonna ditch in less then 2 months"
She said, yeah I have read about her past relationships alot of them.

"Not even ones?"
I questioned, everyone have a story.

"I don't really know what's love is, never never got a person to give my heart to"

She said with a sigh.

"Good night, we reached my home"
I said pointing at my house.

"Umm..... can you...please drop me till my place?"
She questioned.

"And why is that? Are you afraid? I mean it's only 10PM"
I said.

"I am not afraid I have traveled the world alone, and I am a night person.... but pishe dekho"
She said and I looked around, there was a group of boys.

"They have been following us since we have been walking, if you don't mind.... can you... please...

"Yeah sure"

I said and we started walking up the road, to her place, the guys still following us, and she is terrified, I slowly held her hand, she looked at me, my heart is beating so fast, I gave her a reassuring smile, people do get afraid.

"Excuse me"

We both turned around, the boys were standing just a few steps away, and now she is hiding behind me.

"Yes?"
I asked.

"Umm.... not you... her.."
One of them said.

"Y....yes?"
She asked her voice extremely nervous.

"Are you Snow Williams, the writer?"
The other one asked, there was 4.

"Yes"
She said still hiding.

"Ma'am hum appke bahut bade fan hai, can we have a pic with you"
They said, wha bc, kya socha tha kay nikla, she laughed nervously.

"Yeah sure"
She said coming out, and smiling nervously, faltu main becharo ko galt samjh liya, they clicked photos with her, and then left.

"I was just too nervous"
She mumbled.

"It's Okay, happens, but tum wase to bahut strong banti ho, abb kay hua?"
I asked mockingly to lighten up the mood.

"Just some bad experiences, I really don't do fan meetings"

She said, abb Ajey ki yad a rahe hai, kase uske fans ghar ate the, and kabhi kabhi to sara sara din ghar ke bahar khade rahte the, those were quite nice days.

"I can understand, you can get afraid of your fans, it's normal when you have fame, but why don't you do fan meetings?"

"First, my label don't want, they have been using me as an idol writer, you know they reveal everything about you to get attention, secondly my fans go crazy, and I don't like meeting people, I love my fans but I am a little phobic"
She explained, of course half of her fans are fucking crazy like her.

"We reached at your place, have a good night"

I said, she smiled at me.

"You too, see you tomorrow"

She said and left.

From last week since I met her she is oddly familiar, her way of thinking and everything, but she isn't.

********
Abb na mujhe se raha nahi ja raha hai, chutiyapp kiye bina.

Vote.Comment.Share

Mohit, yrr pata laga kon hai yeh bosdiwali.