Chapter 5

Date: 28.07.2021

My POV

"I shouldn't be doing this!!! But I don't care"

This line is literally me right now, so I am currently sitting in my balcony which gives a complete view of Yash sir's house, and I have my drone camera flying near his house, see I am not a creepy person, and I don't stalk people, it's just that I can't help this time.

Yrr yeh kesa banda hai, ek curtain to khula chod diya hota, I brought back the drone.

"Bruno what do you think will he ever tell me his story?"
I asked, and he barked.

"Umm... I take that as a yes"
I said, my optimistic self is real high this time.

It's time I should do some writing, I was about to get up when I heard violin playing, I looked at Yash sir, he was sitting in front of the long glass window which is opened, and is playing violin so beautiful.

*video above

I picked up the binoculars and zoomed to look at him, he was singing something I guess as his lips continuously moved, there were a few tears falling down from his face, he is crying.

He suddenly stopped and looked up in my direction, i instantly put the binoculars down and started caressing Bruno, hope he hadn't noticed me stalking him, or else I am dead, I saw him closing the curtains, then again the violin was heard.

I just sat there listening to the melody, this is making me wanna recite William Wordsworth's poem The Solitary Reaper, he is alone with such a beautiful gift of music, that it should be broadcasted in highlights, but at the same time this music also make me feel like it's just too beautiful for this cruel world, I just want to have it to myself, to hide it behind the curtains, like he is doing, but curtains can never hid the sunshine, it is just to bright to be hidden, I wonder how he had been hiding it since last 5 years.

Yash's POV

With her letter she had triggered so many memories of her, I opened the last drawer from the cabinet, and took out the pendent, it was a cross pandent with initials engraved on it, it was hers, and she was my everything, and there is nothing left in my life now, except for music and our memories, and yeah her voice notes too, I unlocked my phone and sat on the stool beside the piano, and played an voice recording.

"Hello, How are you Yash? I loved the track it was so so beautiful, I know your birthday is coming soon, I will come sure, by the way have you seen my post yet, please please please like it from your wily frenzy account"

"Hey Yash, please don't be angry, and admit it you were wrong, I am not only your fan now, you said I am your friend too"

"Yash, oh my god, that was awesome, you sang so beautiful"

I didn't realized I was crying until I felt like I am choking, I sobbed, she is dead, and I am the reason, she is gone and I can't do anything, heck I don't even know her real name.

I opened the curtains and took out the violin, and started playing slowly singing her favorite song, from titanic, she loved the song the movie.

She did always say, I love this movie because at least in the end the princess charming for Rose died, and love always get you killed, but I still love the feeling of love, how happy love makes you even if it's just a shooting star, it still fulfill your wish.

Now I believe how true is that, after she was gone just like a shooting star from my sky, after staying for five years.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked outside, and I noticed the same girl snow, looking with her dog, damn this girl, I closed the curtains, and went on playing again, until I was tired, which felt like hours.

"How I wish I could have brought you back"
I said to myself.

*******
29.07.2021
Time:- 3:40 PM
My POV

I entered in the Restaurant-cum-bar, yeah Hassina Masi's son-in-law's restaurant.

The lights were dim, and it was cloudy outside, looks like it's gonna rain, some people were sitting in talking to each other, I took a seat in one of the bar stools, the decorations were perfect, giving a beautiful vintage look, the old wines and rums, with the glasses hung above the shelf, gave a pretty nice look, but what caught my attention was, Yash Nagar sitting on a stool in the middle of the room a hat on his head and his fingers stroking the guitar strings delicately and perfectly, making the melody fill the room,  it started raining outside and the raindrops making there own melodies by tapping the long glass windows lightly like a soft tap of fingers, collab-ing with the soft music of this gorgeous guy.

"Excuse me, one wine please"
I said to the bartender, he nodded with a smile, and poured me a glass of wine.

"Here you go pretty lady"
He said.

"Thank you so much, so dose this guy plays here everyday?"
I asked taking the glass.

"Look like one more beauty had fallen for the guy who always rejects"
He said with a flirty tone.

"Really you think so? I mean like do still girls fall for a romeo with a guitar?"
I asked, there is a different fun in friendly flirting.

"You can't change the course of love even after centuries Ms. Snow the Stalker"
He said with a smirk flashing me my book's cover.

"Well writers are cliche, and what's love if it isn't cliche"
I said sipping the wine.

"Uhh huh, I didn't knew writers are pretty good liars, every book you write never had any cliche scene without someone going crazy or something going wrong"

He said showing me the chapter were I killed the female lead just before the wedding, looks like i am addicted to making every ending a sad one.

"Looks like I met a great fan"
I said with a proud smile.

"Really I feel pleasure to hear that, but Yash is a greater fan then me"
He said pointing at Yash, who was already looking at me straight in eyes, everything just stopped his fingers still kept playing but that stare of his is like it's looking through my soul.

"Hey pretty lady, you there?"
I looked at the bartender.

"Yeah? What?"
I asked still mesmerized with Yash.

"Jiske khwabo ki diwani ho rahe hai app, mutarma ishq hai wo iski or ka"

He said, I gave him a look, who dose that even matter to me, all I am here for is knowing his story, but still it affected me somewhat that I wanted to neglect.

"Iska ishq hai?"
I asked.

"Wo hai ek hassina zulfo wali, samne bethi mere bate pushe uske bare jo na ho sake ga uska, hua bhi to kahe adhura na rahe jaye ishq uska"

He said pointing at me.

"Really? That was bad one, and I am not falling for him"

I said, or that's what I thought at that moment.

********

Me stalking yash be like:- janne mere janeman baccpan ka payar mera bhul nahi jana rahe.

Kasam se kabhi kabhi dil karta hai kash main Yash ko ase he stalk kar pati.

Mohit, payar hua, ikrar kab hoga??????