Chapter 2

Snow's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, and groaned in pain, my whole body hurts so bad, and I sneezed, woohoo great now I have cold too.

"Umm.... are you... okay?"
I looked in the direction of voice and saw Yash standing next to me.

"Where am I? *sneeze*

I asked, he set the bowl down from which steam was coming out.

"You are inside my house"
He said, I looked around, the house was beautiful, with some pictures hanging on the wall, a few plants a piano in the corner of the room, the big coffee table, a few shelf filled with books and decorations, a fireplace, and couch on which I was sitting at.

"How did I *sneeze*ended up here?*sneeze*
I asked, good my head is hurting as bad as hangover.

"You passed out in front of my house, I brought you in, and here take this"
He said handing me the box of tissue papers.

"Who changed*sneeze* my clothes?"
I asked, my cloths were dry and they aren't my clothes at all, I looked at Yash doubtfully.

"No no no! I didn't did anything, it was Hassina masi my neighbor, god are you insane or what?"

He said stepping back.

"Yeah Whatever *sneeze* don't be overdramatic now"
I mumbled, pahle barish mi to isne he choda tha na.

"Here she made you soup, have it"
He said handing me the bowl, I took it after warping the fluff blanket around me.

"Are Yash beta, wo uthi kay?"
I heard a old feminist voice, a lady in burka came outside she must be in her 60s, her warm motherly smile made me smile too.

"Are beta yeh soup pelo, tumhari tabiyat nasaz lagti hai, ase barish mi nahi bethna caheye"
She said, I smiled taking a spoonful of soap blowing on it and sipping it slowly, it was tasty, after I was done with the soup Hassina Aunty came with a bag.

"Yeh kay hai?"
I asked.

"Hassina masi is a nurse, she will give you injection and your fever will be gone"
Yash said, I looked at him in horror.

"Nooooo"
I yelled.

"God bless my ears"
Yash mumbled placing his hand over his ears.

"Look tumhare ears badh mu jaye, I won't take injection"
I said, while pouting and folding my arms, mujhe bahut dar lagta hai yrr.

"Heye Allah fir tum thik kese hogi? Tum ko bukhar hai"
She said.

"Hassina masi, main appko masi bula sakti hu na?"
I asked taking her permission.

"Ha beta"
She smiled at me.

"App mujhe tablets de do, mi kha lugi, but injection nahi, please, please"
I requested.

"Par beta-
She was saying something Yash cut her off.

"Rehne do masi yeh madam bahut ziddi hai, umar 27 ki hai or dar rahe hai 7 sal ke bacche ki tarha"
He said I glared at him, agar yeh mera idol nahi hota to abb tak mere hatho mara ja chuka hota.

"App injection laga do Hassina masi"
I said, she smiled and took my arm, and folded my sleeve, and rubbed some alcohol on the joint between forearm and bicep, she took out the injection and a bottle putting the needle in, I had tears in my eyes still sneezing, I looked at Yash he was already looking at me, I gave him a cold look.

"Accha wase tumhara nam kay hai"
She asked me trying to distract me but that won't be helpful to my phobic self.

"Sn...ow...snow"
I said in a teary voice, she put the needle and injected the medicine.