Chapter 18

Yash's POV

She was playing with the kids form last half hour, and I was just looking at her from afar, she looked so happy, I remember she once told me she loves kid alot.

"Yash sir!! Join us na! Pleaseeeee!!!!"
She said like a kid, and how could I deny her, I walked up a few steps towards her, and looked at the flowers in her hands that she was struggling to make a tiara of, I rolled the stems along the wire and joined it together, well learned many things in the orphanage with kids, and gave it to her she mumbled a small thanks and placed it on a girls head who was wearing a white dress, resembling a fairy, I made another one, and placed it on her head she held it and blushed a bit.

"Thank you, by the way, would you like to come with me to my tree?"
She asked.

"Your tree?"
I questioned confused, she nodded and slipped her hand in mine and started dragging me along, her hand in mine making tingling in my heart.

We reached at the end of the garden, a wall covered in creepers, there was no tree, she shook her hands along the wall and then found a knob like thing and opened it, she looked behind to see if anyone was noticing, and the pushed the gate it, it made a creaking sound, and we stepped in, this side of garden was just like a fairytale movie like thing, there was one tree in the middle, and a maze of grass walls around it, and beautiful flowers along them.

"What place is this? And what if we got lost in it?!"
I said, she was still holding my hand.

"Yrr kitne fatu ho tum! I know the way clearly! Maine he to plant kiya tha wo tree, and yeh maze, yeh wall bhi maine he jabardasti banwai thi, and this was my own garden! So please chalo na!"
She winched like a kid, koi aur hota to main usko Amir baap ki bigdi hui aulad bolta but she isn't I know.

"Okay baba, chalo, bacchi ho tum"
I said she just pouted, and we started walking in left and right, I think we have lost, but we finally reached the end and the big apple tree with small apples hung on it.

"Woo you are 17 years old Newton!"
She said, and hugged the tree.

"Newton? Yeh kesa nam hai yrr!"
I exclaimed.
"Are Newton ki gravity yahe se ai thi, newton's apple tree, I named it!"
She said, asa nam kon rakhta hai! Yeh bandi pagal hai?!!!
She was walking around the tree and the suprising thing is, it had 10 small wooden crosses behind it, dead bodies?!

"Yeh kay hai?"
I asked, "jab sabko pata chal gaya tha, for making them stay away I but fake skeleton heads and bones here and planted these crosses over them, us din ke bad mere alawa koi nahi aya is garden main!" She explained.

"Ohh.. that means tum baccpan se he inti pagal thi, kay hua aunty ne kush galat kha liya tha kay tujhe paida karne se pahle? Ya kahe gir gi?"
I asked, she glared at me and sat down beside the small cross little away from the others, and started pulling it out, I guess appni mom ke bare main sun ke she got sad, I went near her.

"I am sorry, look I didn't meant to-
I said and she turned around with the cross in her hand, it was pointed at end half of it had a layer of soil on it, agar isne mujhe yaha mara to kisko pata bhi nahi chalega.. fuck bc!

"See, I there is a bottle I buried down, and thought I will dug it back when I ever came here"
She said and I sighed in relief and sat down beside her.

"What it is?"
I asked, she shook her hand.
"I don't remember what I wrote"
She said, and opened the glass bottles lid, that was plastic, it popped out, and then she emptied it, there was two different papers, I picked out the first.

"Dear jesus, I want new mom and dad... because mine don't love me, I wish I was never born in this family where everyone just want what I have... I wish my mom and dad's plane crash or something, and then I will be free, 05 Oct 2017"
I read it out, she looked away.

"I never wished my mom dad to die, it was just kiddish thing"
She said and looked away, I put my arm around her shoulder and hugged her.
"It's okay, I know you didn't, and you feel bad about it" I whispered to her and a few tears slipped her eyes, I took the next chit.

"All I wish for is happiness for everyone, and I can sacrifice anything for it, jesus please I just want to be free of guilt, 25 Dec 2018"
I read it, and she laughed a bit.

"Well looks like jesus took all my wishes seriously huh?"
She said and I nodded and laughed too, she took out a pen and small pocket diary, and scribbled something on the paper, tear it out folded it and put all three chits in the boltte and put it back in ground, and was about to put the cross on when her phone rang, she fished her coat pockets and took out the phone.

"Yash sir, app cross laga do please, I have to take this call, it's my boss"
She said and I nodded, she walked I'm the maze answering, and my curiosity made me take out the bottle and open it, I took out the freshly folded chit, and opened it.

"Jesus, you fulfilled both my wishes, whether they were good or bad, or maybe my fate, I just have one last wish...

I want Yash sir to be my boyfriend, and love me the way he loves that fangirl of his"

***********

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Bencho bencho bencho bencho bencho bencho!

Fuck yrr! Yeh kay likh diya!
Well I hope you liked it! Or story is nearing the end please vote comment and share!.

Mohit:- kay kahe diya hai tumne ooye janam!