Season one

Finn and Primrose walked into the garrison, Finn get a barstool to take the kings picture and hold hands it to Primrose, Harry says "Finn, lad? What you doing?"Finn replies " we're have a fire." Finn and Primrose left the pub to go to the fire. Arabella is with John getting pictures from people homes, John Knocks on a woman's house and says " 20p for picture of the king." The women look at John and says " what?" Arabella replies " Bring it to watery lane." John and Arabella when to the fine just did Finn and Primrose do. Finn and Primrose get the top of the Street and seen scud, scud says " hello, Finn, primrose." Finn replies " hello, scud. Primrose says " hello." Scud  replies " we are blacking the entrance mate." Finn and Primrose nod and when to find John and Arabella.Finn, primroses do find Arabella and all when to the  fire to put the pictures of the king on it when Tommy says " Chuck then on, boys. Arthur says " I hope to god you know what you're doing." Just then Freda tell people " come on, folks give us a bit of room, Tommy, move back for us, please folks." The reporter says " you're mr Shelby." Tommy replies " I am." Fred says " all the way back, please." Reporter says " you said, I would be protected. Tommy replies " you're protected." Reporter says " what's going on." Tommy replies " there are some things, I want you to write down. Now, first of all, it's not that people around are disloyal to the king. It's the opposite you see, we don't want our beloved king looking down and seeing the thing that are being done to us. Some are taking down his pictures. Reporter says " but why are you biting them? Tommy replies " we went through hell for our king walked through the flames of war. Write all this down and how we're being attacked in our homes. These new coppers over from Belfast, breaking into our home and interfering with our women. Don't think our king would want to see that happening so we're lighting fires to raise the alarm."Reporter says " may I ask, you in what capacity do you speak?" Tommy replies " no capacity, I am an ordinary man. I won gallantry medals in Afghanistan, I want you to write in your paper, what's going on here. Go on, go." Primrose come over to Tommy and says " daddy, I'm get sleepy. "Tommy says "ok, Rose, I get Arabella to take you home." Primrose replies " no, daddy I when you to come with me." Tommy says " Rose, I be home soon go with Arabella,ok." Primrose replies " ok, daddy. Arabella daddy said take me home now." Arabella says " why? Are you ok prim?" Primrose replies " yes, I'm sleepy that all, come. Arabella says " ok then." Tommy says " thank you Arabella and you to Finn home time for you as well."

Polly was reading the paper and Arabella was doing homework when Ada come down the stairs, Polly says " good of you join us , where have you been all day." Ada replies " in bed, couldn't sleep, then couldn't wake up, than i was cold and than I had to go for a wee. Then I was this bear on a boat but that was just a dream. Than I was hungry. Why are reading the paper." Polly says " why wouldn't I be?" Ada replies " I've never seen you read the paper, I've only ever seen you light fires with them." Polly says " BSA are on strike, the miners are on strike. IRA are killing our boys, ten day." Ada replies " what?" Polly look at Ada and says " get up ." And touches Ada's breaths, Ada says " Polly, what are you doing?" Polly replies " Ada, how late are you?" Ada says " one week, five week, seven if you count weekends. I think it's a lack of iron, I got some tables." Polly says " but they didn't work." Ada replies "no" Arabella is set at the Table trying not to laugh at her aunts, Polly look at Arabella and says " Arabella got on with your work. If everyone ask for us we are out, do not open the door got it " Arabella replies " why? We're are you going?" Ada says " Arabella places do as we say, I will tell you when I now ok." Arabella replies " ok, Ada I will and I think I know, are you pregnant." Polly says " how the hell did you get that from?" Arabella look at her work and continues to write and says " I not stupid you know, the body goes through changes." Ada replies " ok but do not say everything Arabella." Arabella nod her head and finish her homework.