Season three 

Tommy was half way down the driveway when all his family were shouting for him to come back but Tommy just ignored them and carried on going on his way.Tommy says " walk on. Walk on." Johnny dog says " Tommy." Tommy's says " walk on." Johnny dogs says " they're coming out in the drive you're not gonna them?" Tommy replies " l left a note." Johnny dogs says " Did you tell them why we're going to wales?" Tommy replies " No." Johnny dogs says " at some point you're gonna tell me why we're going to wales?" Tommy replies " yeah, when we get there. Walk on." Johnny dogs says " should have brought at least one woman, Tommy." Tommy replies " Johnny, it's a woman we're going to see, there, boy. Walk on. Walk on." They set up xy for the night next to a river Tommy was look out at the water, primrose was with Charlie play and eating leaves, Tommy come walk over to see if they are what they are doing. Tommy " see to the horses, Johnny" johnny dog "aye,Tom" Tommy says " so we'll go out through meridian then go into black mountains" Charlie says "here" Tommy replies " here, give me some. Boy. Here, you go now, remember last night when you asked after Mama? She's gone Charlie, and there's a few things we need to get straight. This her photographs. There's her clothes I'll keep things the way they are in the room just keep things the way they. Here you go yeah. Here you go. I'm not much good Charlie, you'll find that out soon enough.she's not gonna be coming back .so it's just me and you and prim she'll be with us in our hearts,cause we love her" prim says "dad you are trying you best and we love her forever" Tommy replies "thanks you rose,rose promise what ever happens you will protect Charlie" prim replies "yes dad I will until the day I die" Johnny dogs " Tommy." Tommy replies " yeah." Johnny dogs says " this fucking horse of you won't come to me." Tommy replies " all right, I'll be there. All right." Johnny dogs says " huh? Come on." Tommy says " that was her favourite horse, Charlie, and he's been all over the place since she's gone." Johnny dogs says " Tom?" Tommy replies " yeah, you watch them." On the 2nd day Tommy pulled up to a field to talk to some woman and Primrose was in the caravan where they are they playing with his toys cars and teddies why Tommy was doing business with this woman. Tommy slowly walked back to the caravan to see Primrose happily playing with Charlie. Tommy never explains. Why do you want other trips to Wales to his family or to Primrose all she knew was they were having family time. tell me returns home very late that night and went straight to bed the next morning he was woken up by Primrose and Charlie playing on his bed and he joined in having fun with them before his day started off with business.on the same day Arabella went to see her dad and Linda having a cup of tea in the kitchen. When Arabella was told she was going to be a big sister. Arabella was not thrilled, and was very surprised about the news as she was not Linda's biggest fan cause because Linda makes stupid rules as well was starting to cause trouble between Tommy and Arthur.

It was Good Friday the day started off as normal arabella and Primrose as they were going to go and help out and the betting shop
Esme "it's not fair.they're of drinking and shooting riffles as we sit here. Listen to the mugs swearing, spitting on the bloody floor,they'd be like dogs pissing up the wall. I was just saying it's not fair. The men are down there like lords.
Polly says "Esme, just... get on with it"
Esme says "I'm bloody five months gone"
Polly says "forgot the combination"
Lizzie replies "24-8-22"
Polly says "how do you know the paper cash combination?"
Esme says "Tommy talks in his sleep"
Lizzie says "shut up, esme"
Polly says "he's changed the combination"
Lizzie replies "you've put it in wrong"
Polly says "no,I haven't"
Lizzie says "and actually I am sleeping with Tommy okay? Now and then. Because he wants to,now and then when he's in the mood takes him.except we don't sleep it's hard to sleep bent over a desktop isn't it"
Esme replies "none of its ducking fair"
Primrose says "don't need to know what my dad is doing"
Bella says "to much information"
When the was a knock on the shop door and Linda comes walking in with a basket for all the woman working
Linda says "Arthur said you'd be short-staffed today because they are on a works outing"
Esme replies "piss-up actually"
Linda says "I brought sandwiches and this lemonade I made myself. I'll make tea and empty ashtray,but I won't handle money or slips. Arthur says what you do here is illegal,but not immoral"
Esme replies "depends what time you get here,Linda"
Linda says "and anyway. I thought I'd offer you my physical and spiritual.support in your time of need"
Polly replies "oh.Linda,if you want to be help,run up the shop and get me 20 senior service.Lizzie I'll give you change"
Lizzie says "no I won't"
Linda says "accept,I'll use my own money,Polly and before you ladies decide to find me so amusing I have a message for you"
Polly replies "oh,god,no Linda.I've been to church already"
Linda says "have you? It's not a message from god. It's from Jesse Eden"
Polly replies "who's Jesse Eden?"
Linda says "she the lady shop steward at the Lucas factory in spark hill"
Esme says "lady shop steward"
Linda says "she's bringing all female workers in the spot.welding and wire cutting shops on strike for the day. In protest at being naked to work on a holiday.poor conditions,lack of holidays,unsanitary lavatories provisions.and lower pay for female workers apparently, all the female factory workers in the city. I died in the process in sympathy and we'll walk out of the places of work at 9 am to match on the Bullring. All apprehents   female workers welcome"
Esme says " them  bastards down there shooting deer and here's me five months gone sitting here like a pudding"
Lizzie says "only one outside lavatory between the lost of us"
Esme says "not consulted"
Lizzie says "bent over fucking desks"
Linda replies "ladies I honestly believe those who March on Good Friday have god on their side"
Polly says "fuck it,I'm not in the mood today"
Esme says "hallelujah"
Bella says "there not gonna be happy about this"
Prim replies "I know but let's see how this goes Bella"
Bella says "Linda is so dead when Tommy finds out about this"
Prims says "you don't need to tell me that"
They all oh walk out of the shop Polly throws the keys to one of the girls to lock up the door, they all start to walk over to the boring to me. All the other women there. When they get inside print texts, Finn, can you tell him what's going on and how  Tommy is not going to be happy about the loss of money on one of the best days of the year. At some point, Polly gets up on stage, talking about a bunch of rubbish. At the same time Arabella is Texan John Turnham, how funny it is that Paul is on stage completely pissed are overhead so she's laughing out loud so much. Linda looks over sees her laughing and texting. It takes a phone till after the whole meeting is over.Lizzie looks over at prim who was recording Polly on stage, so she can show Arthur John and Finn how pissed Polly was on stage how much bullshit she was talking Lizzie whispers " primrose,phone down now before I take it"
Prim rolled her eyes, puts it down, but so she still recording Polly under the table. Until everyone is finished. Everyone went home laughing at the evening.