Season two

It 2 day after Arabella had her break down, she was put on a happy around the Shelby's. It was Pollys birthday Arabella,primrose we're at pollys new house at Tommy got her, Tommy,Arthur,John,Finn come in to Arabella and primrose shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLY"! Polly reply "thank you girls,you said we're going to buy Ada a house"? Tommy says "yep,that's right I did just had just had a bit of cash left" Polly reply's "This is ours" Tommy says no,Polly this is yours because you deserve it" Polly replies " what do I do with all these rooms"?
Tommy says " well you could've relax for one, the weekends, it has a garden eh? You love gardens you can grow roses, pol I don't know I have a piano, have people round, they can have a singsong" John says " God help the bloody neighbours" Arthur says "fuck the The neighbours welcome home,pol" Arthur give Polly the keys to her new house, Tommy says " Arthur, why don't you take the boys and girls outside, wait by the car" why they were outside Primrose goes and hits Arabella on her head and runs off Arabella hits Finn on the head and she runs off so all three of them were running around the car chasing each other John says " stop running around you're making me dizzy" Primrose replies " shut up John it's called having fun" Arabella says " something you don't know how to do". Then Tommy comes out and the all the fun stops

The next day was going well the pub was going to open and Arabella was feeling okay, as Arabella was going to the door Tommy comes out he said nothing to her and walked off when Arabella went inside she saw Arthur on the floor Arabella says " dad what's going on" Arthur replies " Arabella fuck off" Arabella says "What Dad are you okay this is not you tell me"? Arthur replies " Arabella get out now fuck off don't come Home." Arabella says " dad just look at me, look dad this is not you." Arthur replies " FUCK OF NOW!" Arabella was shocked she had never be tell to fuck of by anyone she love, she ran out the door to the pub and was trying not to cry at all . At the same time primrose was at Tommy's office think about thing when she got a question in her head so she when to ask Tommy, she when do the door and walked in and says " dad, why do we get pins and nodules." Tommy replies " what? Why do you need to now?" Primrose says " yes I do. So why?" Polly replies " primrose, why are you asking this right now?" Primrose says " because I need to now right now." Tommy replies " I will tell you when I finish with pol, ok." Primrose says " ok." When Tommy was finish with Polly, Polly leave the office as she left she slams the door, primrose says " well." Tommy replies " when are feet go num it go to sleep and that why we get pins and nodules." Primrose says " why do they go num?" Tommy replies " because we set on them to long." Primrose says " why." Tommy replies " primrose, that all the answers, now come on we need to go now." Tommy and Primrose leave the office and go to the pub for the grand opening, when they got to the pub about 30 minutes after Tommy was get drunk, Arthur come in happy and was getting drunk for everyone. Arabella was put a fake smile on her face but in Sid she was cry and sad, she was just staying with Primrose all night.