Season three 

Tommy had called a meeting with everyone to go over important thing first it was Michael, Polly to go over legitimate business next it was Arthur and John to go over peaky blinders things to see what going on.then Bella,prim,Finn,Isaiah to see something for Finn and Isaiah to make sure they were following Arthur and johns instead on peaky blinders business Isaiah was set out the room so Tommy could speak to Prim and Bella about what was going in there life's Tommy says "prim,how is school going?" Prim replies "it's ok,why?" Tommy says "your maths teacher rang me to tell me your not working and that your making fun about what she has on" prim says "well it's not my fault when she puts on that orange jumper with red pants and crocks" Tommy replies "right.but still try not to make fun over it" prims says "it's not going to work but I will try" Tommy says "try harder, Bella what's going on at home with Linda?" Bella replies "Linda is trying to take my life away from me" Tommy says "like how?" Bella replies "telling me what to do,put on,take my car away telling mw that I'm ungrateful to my dad.and be ashamed of me" Tommy says "first thing Linda can not take your car or tell you what to put on.but you can stay here until I talk to Linda".

They all leave Tommys office and meet up in the kitchen all, except from Primrose, who was sent to her room to do school work instead of being with the others. Arthur say " yeah, well,John, you're just as young" John replies "cheers" Ada says " the thing is, we are coming in naturally were the servants eat" John says "it's nothing you to with politics,either it's fucking freezing in the big room" Polly replies "John,mind your language in front of Carl" Arthur says "Ada we are in the servant because it's where the fucking booze is kept" Polly says "Arthur find better words!" Arthur says "yes" John says " Pol, does swearing in Gypsy count?" Polly replies " that's no reason for us to be speaking, or shelta in any case I'm just saying there is no need." John says " when she's, my wife can't speak fucking English" Polly says "John!" Arthur says " fucking right" Polly says "you dealt with it?" Michael says " incentives, no threats. Implied consequences without specific references to physical harm."
Arthur replies " that's why you're my is the. He knows better words, right pol? Michael says " since when was I your boss, Arthur?" John replies " who is the boss meet. That the workers meet you." Finn says " when did either of you to do a days work? Right Bella" Arthur replies " in the old is Finn? Family meeting is used to be all of us together." polly says " Arthur, shut up" Arthur replies " now me a John. We're just fucking big man whose duty . Mrs Changretta" Polly says "Arthur shut up,Finn,go and get us cigars" John says "so what are we gonna do all night,eh? Climb fucking trees?" Ada says "yeah and who said you're staying the night?" Arthur says " I know what we can do. We get the guns out, John, we go outside, and we shoot fucking pheasants. That's what buses do, isn't it?" Michael says " fuck off, Arthur" Arthur replies " fuck you just say to me" Michael says " I didn't ask for separate meetings today. Alright" Arthur replies " no, no, what the fuck did you just say to me? I didn't fucking hear you right" Michael says " I didn't ask for separate meetings today all right?" Carl says " fucking pheasants" Ada says " Carl, t you can't say things like that." Polly says " look what you have done now" Arthur says " all right, brothers. It's just the fucking whiskey talking" Bella says " okay, what are messed up bunch of people" Michael says " I don't has to be protected, all right?" polly replies " Right, shut up, the pair of you, sit down! Sit down" Bella says " where is the popcorn or the chocolate".Arabella gets up to look for some food when she hears some commotion about Tommy leaving with Johnny dogs, everyone run out of the kitchen to the front door to try and get Tommy to come back to the house it it was to late he was gone with Primrose and Charlie.