Season two

It has did 2year seen the Kimber fight, time was good uptil Freddie die for pestilence, at the funeral all the Shelby were all stood around the grave the priest says "give him peace" Tommy says " I promised my friend Freddie Thorne,that I'd say a few word over his grave,
If he should pass before me ,I made this promise before he became me-brother-in-law,when we were in Afghanistan fighting for the king, Arthur says "amen". Tommy says "and in the end it wasn't war that took Freddy pestilence took him but Freddy passed on his soul and his spirt it, to a new generation before he was accidentally taken. As all the people were saying there good byes Ada and Tommy were having a talk Primrose,Arabella were with all the running round the graveyard Ada comes over and says good bye and picks up Karl  they walk up to the car.

Two days after all the Shelby were having a family meeting why primrose was at her singing class, Arthur says "sit down Finn" Finn sits next to Arabella who's playing on her phone. John says "where the bloody hell is Tommy?" Polly says "he's on his way" Arthur says "while we are waiting patiently whiskey left over from the board and is it good stuff". John reply's "right before Tommy gets here,there a few things we need to get things straight between us. Polly says "you think" John reply's "yeah yeah i do, I want to know when we all take a vote an explain south". Polly says " you have anything to say, you wait for Tommy?" Arthur replies " Polly is fucking right" John says " I see all the books, legal and off-track and saw stuff you don't see in the past year the Shelby company limited has been making £150.000 pounds a day. Right? a fucking day sometimes more so what I want to know is why are we changing things Polly look what happened already we haven't even set foot in London yet they've  already blown up our pub" Arthur says " who said anything about    Cockneys?" Esme says "who else"  then esme goes back to her book Polly says "you know who did this" johns says no she doesn't know who did it" Esme replies " I'm told only family are allowed to speak" Tommy says " Everybody is allowed to speak on your feet Esme let's here what you have to say Arabella phone away now"  Arabella look at Tommy and shows him she has put it away. John says "I speak for our house hold so could" Tommy says john this company is a modern enterprise don't believe in equal rights for women on your feet Esme. Esme says " i'm not a board member of this family but the facts because I'm not a member I can see things in a different light so I will get to my point" Polly says " that would be nice" Esme says " as my husband said Shelby Company Limited is not very successful. But London. I had  shepherds in Kin bush  and Portobello, it's more like war between armies down there and the coppers fight side-by-side with them and there foreigners of every description and the use of bombs is the last day I have a child blessed with the Shelby family good luck, John to see him grow I want to Sunday live somewhere where with air  and trees and keep chickens or something but London is just mark and trouble Thomas"Polly says " Thomas" Esme says " that's all I have to say" Arthur reply's " that was a lot of words lot of words, wash them down with a nice drink"
Tommy says " thank you Esme firstly The bang in the pub had nothing to do with London. The banging something and dealing with on my own. Secondly we have nothing to fear from business expansion I want as we stick together. After the first few weeks. 9/10 of what we do in London will be legal. The other 10 is it go to the hands it isn't that right Arthur "that's right" Tommy says " some of you have expressed your reservations fair enough any of you who want no part in the future of this company walk out the door right now go and rase  your chickens but those of you with ambition the explantation progress begins tomorrow Arabella says " are we done now" Tommy says "why" Arabella says "primroses class finished 3 minutes ago" Tommy nods and walks out.