Season three

It has been two years since the Shelbys took down Sabina and everything has changed for both Arabella and Primrose. For example, Arthur had gotten married to a woman call Linda, who Arabella didn't really get along with Linda was to religious I wanted Arabella to be more ladylike I'm a acceptable in society, but Arabella was not thrilled about it because she was the opposite of a the lady and for Primrose, Grace had shown back up and now getting married to Tommy, primrose was not very excited for this as she wasn't really thrilled about have the woman betrayed her family. It was the day of Tommy's wedding to Grace everything was going to plan at first but then they got to the church some men came in wearing cavalry uniform which upset John and Arthur. John says " here come the fucking cavalry, late as usual." Primrose replies " John, shhh, they can here you." John says " and what." Primrose replies " They dad family in- law." Just then the music started and Grace comes walking down the aisle, wearing a purple dress with a purple veil and white shoes that did not match the outfit." Arabella turns her head to see if Primrose is looking at her. Primrose wasn't paying attention to Arabella, so Arabella got her attention by fluffing a piece of paper for her to Luke. Arabella whispers." What the fuck."Primrose whispers " I now." Jeremiah come walking out of the back to start the ceremony for Grace and Thomas. Jeremiah says " Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join together in holy matrimony. Thomas Michael Shelby and Grace Helen burgess.Do you, Thomas Michael Shelby, take Grace Helen Burgess to be your lawful wedded wife?" Tommy replies " I do." Jeremiah says " Do you Grace Helen Burgess, solemnly swear to love, honour and obey till death do you part?"Grace replies " I do." Jeremiah says " I now pronounce you husband and wife." When the ceremony was finished all the guests are family members went outside the church to have family photos taken when all the pictures were taken ever make the way back to Tony's house, for the party and banquet to celebrate the wedding of Tommy and Grace. Tommy had called a quick meeting with some of the family to make a few things clear Finn and Arabella were both eating food in the kitchen. Primrose was sat at the table drinking when everyone else came in the kitchen to see what Tommy's quick meeting was about. Tommy says " where are they?" Johnny dogs replied " I don't know Tommy." Tommy says " Arthur, John. Where are they?" Johnny dogs replied " I don't know." Arthur says " you really need to do a mop. Thomas." Tommy says " right, boys and girls, You're all here today this is my fuck wedding day." John replied " yeah, and you said there'd be no bloody uniforms." Tommy says " nevertheless... nevertheless, John... despite the bad blood, I'll have none of it on my carpet. Now for grace's sake,nothing go wrong, those bustards out there are her family and if you fuckers do anything to embarrass her, your kin, your cousins, your horses, your fucking kids, you do anything..." John replied " tom?" Isaiah says " what about snow?" John replied " yeah, their women are sports,I'll say that" Tommy says "no.no.no.no cocaine,no sports,no telling fortunes,no racing,no fucking ducking petrol out of there fucking cars.and you Charlie,stop spinning yarns about me eh?" Charlie "I'm just trying to sell you to them,Tom" Tommy says "but the main thing is you bunch of fuckers despite the provocations from the Calvary no fucking fighting oi no fucking fighting.no fucking fighting.no fighting.NO FUCKING FIGHTING.good"One of the servants come walking through the door as Tommy walks to the door, and he accidentally walked into Thomas. Tommy says " get the fuck off me!" Arthur chucks a carrot at the servant, sadly it miss servant and nearly hit Arabella in the back of the head. Primrose says " no fighting dad." Tommy replies " shut up." Arabella says ' hey I'm sat right here you fucking Muppet." Arthur says " Bell sorry but shut up." Arabella and Primrose says " fucking rude." Arabella and Primrose were making the way outside to get some fresh air. When they came across Arthur being chased by Tommy around the water fountain. They both looked at each other started laughing and walked off back inside to tell Finn what they had just witnessed. Polly gives Arabella and Primrose the thumbs up to get ready to take over the music for the night to distract all of Grace's family and get them all dancing and drinking, so they don't know what Tommy and the other peaky blinders were doing.

 Polly gives Arabella and Primrose the thumbs up to get ready to take over the music for the night to distract all of Grace's family and get them all dancing and drinking, so they don't know what Tommy and the other peaky blinders were doing

( Arabella's wedding outfit,hair, jewellery)

(primrose's wedding outfit and hair, jewellery)