𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❝𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥❞

—𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄

commotion outside of my dorm made me get up from my bed. i had been hearing the loud chatter of voices for a while now but i'd just assumed that that was the normal buzz in the sector.

i heard punches landing and someone screaming, afterwards, loud cheering and shouts. a herd of footsteps damn near shook the walls, what i could assume was people rushing to see whatever was going on.

i opened my room door and walked out into the hallway, tracing the loud shouts and sounds to the main hallway, where there was a large crowd and what looked to be two girls fighting. i couldn't recognize anyone because it was only my second day here, but i could recognize jahseh, who was standing there watching the fight, peacefully smoking a blunt.

"jahseh?"

he turned his head slightly and looked at me, his lips curling up into a smirk at the sight of me. he brought his hand up and took the blunt from between his lips.

"yes?"

i nodded towards the fight. "what's going on?"

"cat fight." he shrugged. "i don't really know the story behind it, but they're not from my sector so i don't too much care."

through the crowd, i could see the two girls sending serious blows to each other, one girl bleeding above her eyebrow and the other with a bruise already forming on her collarbone. if this was what jahseh called a cat fight then i wondered what a serious fight looked like.

"is this what it takes to get you out of your dorm?" jahseh asked, gesturing to the fight. i raised an eyebrow.

"what do you mean? are you stalking my dorm or something? why are you worried about when i come out of my dorm?"

"i just noticed that you don't leave out of it, that's all." he responded.

"'cause don't really have the desire to socialize with any of these people anyway."

"you wanna join us for dinner?" he asked, his random question throwing me off.

"'us'? who's 'us'?"

"my friends and i. you don't seem to have any people to eat with, besides i want you to get acquainted with them. plus, this will force you to socialize."

"what's in it for me?"

he grinned slyly. "company?"

"whatever bro." i shrugged. i guessed that i would take him up on his offer, it wasn't like i had anything better to do. i was most likely just gonna stay in my room and skip dinner, so i'll go with him instead.