𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠—❞

❝𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.❞

—𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄

—𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄

𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

jahseh's fingers gripped my thighs tightly, making my clit throb with longing. my legs were spread open, feet dangling as my bare stomach was exposed to the night air.

"it's not fair, you're not supposed to be doing this for me on your birthday."

"it's the least i could do," he said in a low voice.

he readjusted me so that i was in a more comfortable position, the ends of my hair now dancing along his skin.

i wrapped my arms a little tighter around his neck as i settled into his warmth. i felt clingy, and as vulnerable and disgusted as that made me feel, i wanted nothing more than to have him, right now, at this moment.

"pick up the pace, nigga," ski's loud voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"shut up, fuck nigga," jahseh retorted, tightening his grip on me.

we had just passed the gates of st. george, and we were all worn out. i was on jahseh's back, getting some much needed rest while he carried me home.

fuck, i hated referring to st. george as home.

"nigga got billie on his back, now he wanna slow down." ski teased. "nigga was not slowing down in the strip."

i could imagine the shit eating grin that was on jahseh's face.

the strip club was actually a fuckton of fun. the girls came in all shapes, dressed in a variety of colors, each with an arsenal of tricks. there was definitely a lot of sexual tension and i may have made out with a couple of the dancers. or seven.

jahseh had his fun too, and a lot of the dancers gravitated toward him. i didn't blame them at all, he was attractive and was very responsive when receiving dances. not to mention he gave great tips.

that aside, i would have to say that jahseh had a pretty successful birthday. despite him not wanting to celebrate his birthday, he was nothing but smiles and laughs. he didn't indulge in drugs once the entire time. i was so proud of him, even though i probably wouldn't say it out loud.