𝟗. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐬

Smut ahead! Read if you would like.

Police sirens wailed in the distance, the other officers wait in their cars watching as Sheriff Goode steps foot into the hospital. As soon as he walked in, two dead women came into view. A puddle of blood formed around the woman in pink lying on her back, and the other was propped up against the wall. Goode sighed, staring down at them for seconds more.

_

Goode wrote down his notes from what he gathered seeing just the hospital lobby and two innocent people died. He stopped for a second, leaning back in the seat and thinking.

_

The sheriff was now walking to his car to leave for the night, when he noticed something odd on the concrete road just feet ahead. The man felt the need to check it out, so check it out he did. When Goode approached whatever was on the ground, he saw a necklace. It was partially covered in a black substance.

_

The school halls were dark and empty, only few lights on. "Hey." Y/n said while her and Simon squished into the hall closet together. "Hi." He chuckled nervously. "Uh, would you want to...uh, change by me?" He asked, looking over to the lost and found bin in the corner hiding away on a shelf. "Uh, sure, I guess?" She answered, smiling. "Where did everyone else go?" Y/n asked Simon who was now picking the lost and found box from the hall closet. "I think they were checking something out." he answered when she opened the blue door for him. Simon set down the bin, looking down at it and everyone came down the hall again, hurrying over to grab clothes out of the bin. "Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you." Josh explained to the others and they nodded. "Well, not much I can do about that." Sam crossed her arms and started walking off, Deena getting up to follow her.

Before she was entirely out of view, Josh called out to remind her. "Deena, you have to get clean too! Now a single drop, OK?" She didn't answer though, only looking back showing that she listened to what he said. "Rub-a-dub-dub time!" Simon laughed, opening the Men's bathroom door for him and y/n. Kate was about to open the women's when she stopped, thinking to herself for a second. "Hey, wait." She said to Josh who was about to walk in. He paused, looking at her with confusion. "I don't want to go in by myself." The girl said in a hushed tone. Besides, it was a win-win- Simon and y/n could have their alone time to make out, Kate thought with a small laugh to herself. Josh then followed her into the women's bathroom while he exhaled slowly. "Up, up, down, down, down. Left, right, left, right, B, A, start." He whispered while he closed the door behind.

Deena was in one of the classrooms, shirt off and washing her hands. Her head turned when Sam entered the room holding a crate. That's when she pointed out a wound on the blonde. "Holy shit, your shoulder." Sam looked back down at the crate and smiled weakly. "It's fine," Deena rolled her eyes and went back to washing her hands. "OK, well, fine or not, we s...still need to cover it." She watched Sam as she pulled the sweater over her head. They gazed at each other with sad eyes, thinking of how they used to be. This night was like a reminder to themselves of their past relationship, how they acted toward each other. Sam turned around and pulled back her hair to reveal the large wound Deena had seen just seconds before.

_

Y/n had already thrown her shirt to the side, standing in front of one of the mirrors and inspecting her own body. Cuts and scratches were visible from all that happened this night, and her jacket lay over the sink, water rushing down on the blood. She fixed her hair, though eyeing Simon while he unzipped his pants and pulled them down completely, throwing them by her shirt. He then started humming and staring at what y/n assumed was himself in the mirror, his shirt still on, like he was waiting for something. She turned toward him, walking over and he did the same. "Hey." She smiled, looking at his bloodied shirt then trailing up to his face. "You look so hot right now." Simon whispered, snaking his arms around her waist. "Thanks. Now take off your shirt." She smirked, and he did so, throwing it by the dirty pile of clothes.