𝟏𝟕. 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬

The group gathered at the hanging tree ready to discuss who does what and to go over the plan one more time. "Everyone says Shadyside sucks because it's full of shitty people," the others looked down in agreement. "That bad things happen here because we're bad, that we deserve what we have coming." Ever since taking Goode's car by the woods, y/n, Kate and Simon stuck together and barely separating, as they feared that if they do, they might lose each other for good. "That's how it was for Sarah, and that's how it's been for us." Though it was hard, everyone tried ignoring the strong scent coming from Deena who put on perfume to hold off the scent of her blood more to buy them more time. "But it's all bullshit. OK, just because we're weird and smart and different doesn't mean they can feed us through their meat grinder. Not anymore." Y/n looked down, thinking back to the night they were first attacked by the killers and when Kate was almost pushed into the bread slicer, but her attacker was then sliced instead.

"It's been three centuries. No one else has gotten this far. It stops here...tonight. It stops with us. We're gonna kill this motherfucker. For Sarah, for Cindy and Alice. For all of us. For Shadyside. Now let's do this." Deena concluded.

_

Soon after, Simon and Kate gathered buckets they found in the back of the mall and filled them with water before taking them back to the others while y/n found a switchblade in a small store and handed it over to Deena to cut her hand. Everyone crouched around the girl while she cut deep into her hand and drew blood quickly. After, the brunette squeezed more of the crimson red liquid out and let it drip into the buckets to fill the water guns. It's show time.

_

Y/n got to work on filling the water guns with Kate immediately to be ready at any time for the killers and Goode to show up. "Next," Kate held a hand out for the next gun and the other girl handed it over after taking it out of the box, watching her fill it up and set it in a pile for everyone else.

Meanwhile, Simon ran around with glow paint making arrows and demeaning words toward Sheriff Goode. Then, maybe he would get the hint. As soon as he finished, Simon slid the can down by Martin who picked it up and marked more arrows by where he plugged in the black lights they would use once the normal lights were shut off.

Deena used bells at the different doors as a signal to notify her and the others if anyone entered the mall. She tested out the method by closing and opening the door, listening to the satisfying jingle every time.

Once everyone finished their task, they helped Martin out replacing all the normal lights with black lights.

Then, they had to get the ropes ready at all of the stores that would hold the killers. Simon, Kate and y/n didn't get a gate to close since there weren't enough killers. Instead, Kate and Simon would keep guard by the tables in the food court and alert everyone when Goode arrives. Christine was to be used as the one to stand in the front to greet the sheriff. Meanwhile, y/n would stand behind the meeting tree with a gun and spray the other officers that were expected to be there, posing as the person responsible for the mess at the mall. Her arm was now almost fully healed, though still sore but was found out to not even be broken in the first place. That was good, considering she can't fight murderers with a broken arm.

Before getting to their spots, the group used their water guns to spray blood trails for the killers to follow into the separate stores and get trapped. "OK, cut it!" Deena screamed to Christine who then shouted the same to Martin where the power was. He nodded to himself, pulling all of the levers down until all of the lights went off, leaving only the blue-ish lights and neon colored arrows and words to illuminate the mall. Kate and y/n took a moment to admire the group's work and smirked to each other. Time to kill that pig.