𝟏𝟒. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐢𝐥

Nah cause my stomach hurts so much but I feel like writing cause I had ideasshshshsdhdh

_

Nick Goode sat at the same desk where he took the reports from Sam Fraser and Deena Johnson stating they had seen Ryan Torres in the hospital murder the two women in the front. Now, it wouldn't be a problem if they hadn't been starting to find out more about what was going on. Deena knows too much, finding out more along the way from Christine. Goode wasn't stupid, when driving by the woman's house, he noticed the teen's car there too- and noticed Kate, Simon and y/n out front talking. That damned y/n. She would need to be gone just like Deena for saving those druggies. Everyone was supposed to die back there in that grocery store, but thanks to her, they survived. Now, he'd have to find them.

_

Goode's cop car stopped at the sight of Joshua Johnson and y/n l/n leaning up against Deena's car nervously. He watched them glance over at his car, then over into the woods. Y/n's foot tapped lightly on the road while she examined her useless arm. Josh waited for his sister and his friends to come back from burying the bones together, as they were taking a long time down there. Then, the two noticed the cop car stopped and Sheriff Goode already stepping out of it.

Meanwhile, Deena stared up at them while the blood on her nose already was starting to dry. Simon's heartbeat sped up. Not just for him and the other two burying the bones, but for Josh and y/n. That's who Goode would see first. How suspicious would they look standing by the site of the crashed car that was Peter's, who y/n hated? Pretty suspicious, especially at night, and having the brother of the teen who threw the cooler out of the bus, causing the crash. On top of that, they drove her car, and the group was inseparable, so Goode had to assume the others were here too.

"You guys OK?" The sheriff asked while he stood by the cop car. "Need help?" Josh shook his head and waved his arms nervously. "Uh...Uh, no, sir. We're good over here." Y/n cradled her arm, taking steps back when noticing the sheriff was taking steps forward suspiciously. "Middle of the night. What brings you back here?" Goode held a flashlight, taking a small peak into the woods before looking back at the two in front of him. "Where's your sister?" The flashlight was shone on Josh, who winced at the brightness and shielded himself with his hands. The flashlight was then shone on y/n. "And where's your boyfriend? You both should be at home." She felt her arm ache more when the Sheriff moved closer. "Uh..."

Josh gulped and shared a frightened glance with y/n. "Josh!" Deena screamed from beside the two. She grabbed him by the arm, pulling them both into the forest with y/n staggering behind. "What the fuck?" She screamed, turning back to see Goode holding a gun along with the flashlight that was shone on them just before. Kate and Simon were already hidden behind a tree, panting heavily and when y/n ran by, the blonde male pulled her by the sleeve and had her against the tree with them too. On the other hand, Deena and Josh rushed behind another tree. "What happened back there?" Y/n hissed, swatting Simon's hand off of her face. God knows where that thing has been these past few days. "Deena says she saw the past. Goode is evil." Kate answered instead. Y/n could fear her body brush up against the other girl's trembling one, so she decided to grab her hand and interlace it with hers.

"What the hell?" Josh exclaimed, ducking down and out of view of Goode, but got shushed by Deena. "It's him!" She whispered back, finger over his mouth. What did she mean? "Josh!" Goode called, and the three behind one tree rushed over to a different one when almost being caught by the Sheriff. "Your sister is very confused." He still held a gun, and went further into the forest, determined to find the whole group hiding from him. "You druggies can't hide for long!" The flashlight was shining around behind trees in search of Deena and y/n, mostly.

"His dad and his grandpa and his great grandpa!" Deena whispered frantically. She didn't know how to explain what she saw, but it was bad. They were wrong all along. Everyone was wrong. "What?" Deena froze up when hearing Goode's voice again. "She's clearly suffering from some kind of a...a breakdown!"