𝟏𝟖. 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐬.

As soon as the others finished closing their gates, they sprinted over to where Deena and Sam sat, ready to discuss the next part of the plan. Martin kept watch for Goode and any other police officers before looking back when they started talking. "How many is that?" Deena asked referring to how many killers they trapped. "I got one, Martin got the Milkman." Josh answered, but as soon as he did, Christine peaked over the corner with Kate and y/n, adding on, "four. We have four" and bending down by them to join. "Skull Mask, Nightwing." Kate whispered, crouching by y/n who was by Simon. Deena finally remembered who they were missing and gasped. "No Ruby?"

Martin looked back over the counter when noticing none of the killers made noise anymore. "Y-Y-Yo!" He got the attention of everyone when he shouted and they all turned to see what he was going to say or do next. "Why'd it get so quiet?" The others immediately crawled over to where Martin looked before and saw that all of the killers had grown quiet and were all looking toward the main door. That's when they all realized. Goode was here. "It's him." Christine whispered.

"You don't have to do this." Deena reminded her, knowing how she felt about him now that she knew he was the cause of Cindy's death. "Yes, I do. Y/n, come on." The girl nodded. Suddenly, Simon pulled y/n back by the non-injured arm with a worried expression. "Be careful please." He whispered and gave her a quick kiss, then letting her follow Christine as she hopped over the counter and helped her over it too. They hurried over to the spots they agreed on earlier. Christine would be the one to talk to Goode and y/n would dump Deena's blood on him. She readied herself, fucking behind the stone wall surrounding the hanging tree and out of sight so the sheriff wouldn't see her and only the older woman.

Just seconds later, y/n was then laying down on her stomach out of sight at the sound of the door opening and the bells ringing. It's show time. Goode cautiously stepped inside of the mall, gun in hand and ready to blow someone's head off if he wanted to. But all he was greeted with was Christine. There she stood, staring back at him menacingly at the hanging tree. Goode felt himself tensing up at the sight of her. What was she doing here? And did she make this mess? At that moment, it felt like none of that mattered, he had all he wanted with just seeing that girl's face again. They were now standing just feet away from each other and she looked up at him with hatred. "Ziggy..." the girl gulped and prepared herself for what she and y/n had to do. "Nick." He stuttered over his words when a single memory dances throughout his head. The night they kissed. "What are you doing here?" Goode then asked. She just looked back up, listening as she could now hear y/n running over. "Tag, you're it."

The younger girl and her both pulled on the rope, y/n stepping back and spraying him with extra blood and grabbing Christine's arm, pulling her and starting to run. Goode gasped, grossed out and surprised at what the girls had just done. Deena, Martin, Josh, Kate and Simon nodded to each other, untying the ropes by the stores and opening the gates, unleashing the killers. Goode could then realize what was going on at the sight of all of them. They found out. The man's first instinct was to grab y/n and Christine, holding them against his bloody and glowing body. The quick grab made Christine drop the knife she was holding and y/n cry out in pain from the pressure of her arm being pushed up against his body roughly. "You bitch!" She screamed, trying to pull herself away from Goode. He held up his gun and pointed it in all directions when seeing the killers draw closer.

"Deena! Get them away from me!" The man kept both girls in a headlock and Christine gasped and screamed. "If I die, they die!" From those words, Simon started panicking, looking all around him for any weapons, anything to use against the sheriff in attempts to save his girlfriend and Christine. "Holy shit. Holy shit." Kate's breathing rapidly increased with her heartbeat and she watched all of the killers get closer and closer to Goode and the two he held. "Get back!" He yelled, now pointing the gun at the Milkman, the same man who killed Christine back in '78. Suddenly, a knife was plunged into Goode's back, making him release y/n and her. Goode screamed and fell to his knees in pain. Christine then screamed, pulling y/n along with her until she was pulled back by the Milkman. "Ziggy!" The h/c girl cried, watching her friend struggle against his grip.