Chapter 20: Part 1

*Justin's POV *

"Cara, stop shaking your leg so much," I said laughing.

"It's just, are you sure you want to do this? I mean adopting two kids, Justin it's amazing but scary," Cara asked obviously nervous.

I took her hand and brought it up to my lips pecking it, "I love you and the girls, and I want to make sure they're always going to be safe," I finished.

"Love you," she said smiling .

- After child services-

We pulled up to the house big smiles and all , it went perfectly. The girls are officially Biebers', well not Cara, at least not yet.

Me and my princess walked into the house.

"Girls!" I yelled.

They ran down the stairs.

"Justin!" They screamed running and attacking me with hugs.

Cara held her arms up, "Uhh, you know I'm here to," she said.

I laughed, "You guys are officially Biebers'," I yelled.

They jumped up and down in excitement.

"Wait a minute, Bailey Bieber that just sounds weird," Bailey said crossing her arms.

Bailey, always the positive one.

"I think it sounds perfect," I said bopping her nose.

"I'm hungry." Mandy said rubbing her belly.

"Well lunch is going to be done soon," I stated picking her up and spinning her around.

"Where did cara go?" Bailey questioned looking around the room.

"Hmmm, she's probably upstairs, I'll go look," I started.

making my way towards the stairs, this is good, I have to tell her that we have to leave in about 2 hours to go meet the boys I really want them to meet her. This is a really big step in our relationship is her meeting my mom.

"Cara! Cara," I call out.

"In our room," I heard her yell back. I smiled that she said our room. I liked that 'our room'.

I walked in to see her in her bra and underwear with the shower running. I bite my lip as I looked at her in her red bra and underwear.

Damn she looks fine, nearly good enough to eat....

"Did I ever tell you how good red looks on you" I told her wrapping my arms around her slim waist as I started kissing her neck, and I heard my favorite sound, her moan.

"Justin," she paused, "I really have to," she paused again as I made my hand into her underwear, "shower," she said holding it out .

"But baby," I begged.

I lifted her up onto the counter and started kissing the inside of her thighs. I hear her yelp in surprise.

I took my fingers and slid off her underwear. I started licking around her bud and finally started to lap up the juices. She pulled my hair, moaning in pleasure.

Fuck, she tasted so good...

I was done. I licked my lips savoring her taste on my tongue and before I knew it, she pinned me up against a wall and took off my shirt. She took a moment to look at me, before ripping my pants off. She took her hand down and grabbed my package and started massaging it through the thin material of my boxers. I moaned in complete weakness as she took her teeth and bit my underwear, sliding it down. She then wrapped her hands around my hard member and started sliding them up and down until finally, the bliss.