Chapter 3

(edited 3/24/2014)   

                                                      CARA'S POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Nothing like my bed at home. It had white silk sheets, and may I add, they were extremely comfortable around my naked body. Yes, my naked body. I have caved in to rebound sex.

''Dumbass,'' I mumbled under my breath to myself.

I rub my eyes, before I forgot I had to call my mom and tell her when I could go grocery shopping, yes I just said that, grocery shopping, my moms a crack head who wont get her fat ass up and get a job. Don't ask me how she gets the crack, I have no idea. Anyways so I have to use the little bit of money that I work for at my job, which is Starbucks by the way, to buy my little sisters' food. Shit my job, well guess who's calling into today. I quickly turn to my left to see Justin there sleeping, he looks so cute. I grab my phone from the night stand above me to snap a pic, then send it to him knowing it will wake him up and of course his ringtone is his own song, boyfriend.

''Mmmm,'' Justin monad which made me laugh. He picked his phone up and before he checked who sent the text he muttered something.

''Who the fuck?''  he  asked before opening it up and I saw a grin come on his face when he turned around and met my eyes,

''Want some more there Cara? Maybe this time without the blanket? '' he chuckled.

''Please you wish,'' I said rolling my eyes at him playfully.

''Why wish when you can receive?''

Then he leaned closer brushing his soft perfect plump lips to mine the 'short kiss' turned into a full on make out session.

I wasn't complaining but I had stuff to do so......

I pulled away receiving a whine from Justin.

''I have to call my mom,'' I stated as I grabbed my phone and strolled though my contacts until I reached crazy bitch (my mom) and pressed send it rang about 4 times before she picked up.

''Cara the girls are hungry. When are you coming with the food?'' she slurred.

''Um how about I bring some McDonalds instead? I haven't-''

''WHAT THE FUCK? GET YOUR ASS TO YOUR ROOM MANDY BEFORE I SLAP THE MOTHER FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU. YOU LITTLE BITCH'' yup she's high,(Mandy is my 5 year old sister.)  

'' Mom I'm going to come over and pick the girls up, Ok?''

Justin heard me and gave me a 'what's up' look, I just ignored it.

''I don't give a fuck,'' and then on the other line I heard Mandy crying and I heard hitting. Fuck! I've got to go get her!

 I jumped up out of bed, not caring what Justin saw at the moment. I hurried and put on my bra and shirt, then my underwear,  then my pants. I felt a tear go down my cheek. I did not want my sisters getting hurt. I felt Justin's gaze on me and I tossed him his boxers and pants. He quickly put them on getting the message, then I slipped on my shoes.

''What's wrong,'' he asked as he slipped on a pair of his shoes.

''Can I tell you in the car? Please my sister she-''

I was cut off by a raspy sexy voice, ''Of course,'' we ran out to the car, got in it and zoomed off. Justin going over 10 mph over the speed limit.

''Turn left,'' I told him bluntly choking back tears.

''What's up were in the car?'' 

I sighed, ''My family's fucked up. Ok, my mom is a drug addict who used-,''my voiced cracked but I continued, ''used to hit me a lot, and now she thinks she can do it to my younger sisters, and I'm not going to let that happen, so there, I'm guessing  you  want nothing to do with me like everyone else,'' I chocked out.