Chapter 19

*Cara's POV*

"Babe, what if I just don't go," I whined at Justin who was currently pushing me out the door.

"You're going," Justin said picking up Mandy and holding Bailey's hand to the car.

"What are you going to do while I'm in there?" I asked Justin while looking at the girls.

"We are going to go to the park and then we'll pick you up and go out to eat," he said opening my door and shutting it when I got in and then walking around to his.

I got in the Range Rover and pulled my mirror down making sure I looked okay.

"You look beautiful," Justin said watching me.

I smiled and looked at him, "I really love you," I put my hand on his which was on the gear shift.

"You know you and the girls are all that matters to me right," he mumbled to me softly.

"You know I feel the same right," I said looking him straight in his golden eyes.

He looked down smiling with his cute dimple that basically kills me every time I see it and came back up to kiss my cheek.

"You know maybe this therapy thing is going to be good for you," he said reversing the car and pulling out of the driveway and going out the gates.

"I guess," I said hitting my head lightly against the window closing my eyes, preparing for the flashing cameras.

Damn it, I really don't want to go.

~Twenty minutes later~

We arrived at a building; it was white and had no windows, it almost looked like a prison.

"Justin this looks like a prison, don't make me," I said putting out my bottom lip.Maybe if I give him a pouty face he will suck into it?

"You know usually that face works, but still making you," he said taking his pointer finger and bopping my nose.

Damn it, didn't work.

Killlllll meeeeee.

I don't want to goooooo.

"Fine," I tell him taking a deep breath in and out.

I walked up to the door, looking back at Justin in the car. I couldn't see him that well though, since the windows were heavily tinted. I then proceeded to open the door and walk to the first desk I saw.

"Hi, ummm... I'm Cara Bradley and I have an appointment with-"

She cut me off, "We know who you are. Go sit down," she demanded pointing to the chair, before I could even finish.

Well alright then.

I sat down for about maybe fifteen minutes, reading a magazine, when I came across a page about Justin and Selena. I felt my ears burn up reading it, the title was: JB Cheating On His Recent Girl With Ex, Selena Gomez, it showed pictures of him leaving and entering her house. She was wearing shorts and it also had a picture of him looking like he was checking her out. I kept reading my anger boiling inside of me and I all but exploded when I read the date when the pictures were taken. They were taken the day Justin confronted me about Drew. Millions of things run though my mind and I finally put the puzzle together, making me want to throw up. Justin got that information about Drew from Selena and he believed her, and he was over there when I was in the shower, he snuck over there which means he had something to hide.

I almost broke down then and there, but before I had the chance someone who looked fairly young called my name.I stood up.

"Are you ready for your appointment, Miss Bradley?"I faked a smile and walked into the room but before I sat, I wanted to leave I didn't want to be somewhere without knowing the truth about Justin.