Chapter 14

Sorry it took forever to update! Anyways.... here it is! ^u^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cara's POV

God why can’t that bitch get away? I was currently driving home from said bitch's house, and even though I don't believe nor do I care about what she say's, I couldn't shake her words out of my head: "I was Justin's first love, I was Justin's first everything"

What does she mean by that sex?

I mean I get it someone had to be his first it's just gross that it was her, and she will always be special to him for that reason.

And that pisses me off.

I finally pulled up to the gate to see Kaleb the gate keeper there.

He was about 18, black hair, stunning blue eyes he was handsome.

He was like an 7.5, and Justin was a high 10. Maybe on a whole different scale……

"Hi Cara," he smiled as I pulled up to talk to him.

I get bored, I like to get to know the people that work for Justin, that way I have other people to talk to. 

"Hey Kaleb," I said smiling and waving back.

"Where did you go," he asked looking up from his chart.

"Oh me," I asked shrugging innocently.

"Um yeah," he laughed.

"Oh I just had to take care of some things, like get my hair done and such," I said lying though my teeth. Hell, I wish I got my hair done, but no, I had to deal with a crazy mother fucking bitch.

Of course.

"Oh cool, see yeah later, then," he said as he opened the gate.

"Ok, bye Kaleb, have a nice day," I waved at him as I pulled in the driveway.

I got out of the black range rover, Justin’s  letting me drive, sometimes, and walked into the house.

I walked straight into the living room, looking for Justin.

And of course there he is watching Tom and Jerry with the girls, I smiled watching them interact with each other, all laughing because Bailey farted. I laughed and they all turned and looking at me.

Bailey and Mandy came running at me their arms wide open for a hug.

They came crashing into me and I bended down so I could give them one back.

"Where did you go?" Mandy asked.

"She went to kick some of crazy bitch’s ass," Bailey yelled.

My mouth drooped open, and Justin started laughing.

"BAILEY," I screamed, "YOU DONT SAY THAT! WHERE DID YOU EVEN LEARN THAT?"

"You." she said looking up at me, confused, then continuing, "I heard you and Justin talking about a crazy bitch.”

"STOP SAYING THAT," I screamed again, disbelievingly.

"You always say that, though, even one time at McDonalds, you were like ‘stupid bitch’ to some old lady who cut us," she stated.

"Firstly, stop. Secondly, she wasn't that old she was around 68. And thirdly, she shouldn't have cut us," I said looking down.

By this time Justin is on the floor crying of laughter.

"Ok sorry," she said.

"It's ok," I told her.

I looked over at Justin who was still having a breakdown from laughter on the floor.