Chapter 4

(edited 3/30/2014)

CARA'S POV

I woke up in the same bed as I did yesterday. Same sheets, same comforter, same everything. I turned around to see if Justin is there. God, I hope he is. I want to tell him how I feel about us.

Maybe making us something like a couple. Maybe.

I turn and of course he's not there. Why and how does this boy wake up so early? I check my phone 10:56, Ok so maybe not so early. Great I guess I have to get up.

I grab some clothes out of my suitcase. I decided to wear casual clothes today. I then grab a pair of black high wasted and a light pink crop top that saids 'can you not' I grab a bra and some undies and go to the en suite connected to the bedroom, Or should I call it a 'fuck room?'

Ehh. Either fits.

I turn on the water and undress. I quickly then walk in the shower deciding that I would only take about 5 minutes because the girls are here. I wash my hair and my body while singing, 'baby', in the shower.

I hop out and get dressed, blow dry my hair, then put it in a messy bun, then I do my make-up just a simple eyeliner and chap stick. Finally when I'm done and I'm pretty satisfied by the way I look, I grab my dirty clothes and towel and walk out, as I switch the light off.

I walk downstairs looking for Justin and the girls. When I get down there, I don't see any of them. I look around for a minute when I spot the girls at the table coloring. I walk over there to ask them where Justin is, once I finally reach were the table is I turn to Bailey.

"Hey, where's Justin?" I ask her.

"He went to the studio. He said he'd be back before noon."

"Oh," I say some disappointment in my voice.

"Nice to see you have your clothes on now," Baily snickered.

"Oh yeah, I took a shower, and wait, what? I had my clothes on, and even if I didn't- which I did- how would you know?" I told her in shock to what she just said.

"Well, first off you didn't, and second off because I went to go wake you up and Justin woke up first and he said he would be out in a minute,and he told me to go wait in the hallway, and as I was getting up I saw no shirt or a bra strap!" she smirked, then she paused before she spoke again, "Sissy, you weren't doing anything bad, right?" she snickered.

"No I wasn't. Go upstairs and get ready, now, all of you," I pointed to all of the girls- clearly- still in shock of what Bailey just said.

They all got up and ran upstairs. I looked to my right to see a maid wiping off the table were the girls just were. I decided to be friendly and to talk to her (I like making new friends whether or not they work for my, my -umm- fuck buddy? No we had more of a relationship than that, friends with benefits? But I don't want to be just friends!) I got out of my thoughts when I heard the maid start to leave, I turned to her quickly,"Can you believe that she's only 9?"I smiled at her.

She looked around her 30's with brown hair and brown eyes with bags under them.

She smiled before responding, "Well it depends which part," she giggled.

I instantly blushed, "What do you mean by that?"

"Well you and Justin doing you know what you do, yes I can believe that, but her knowing is- well- unbelievable," she chuckled.

I smiled slyly to the side kind of nodding my head in agreement. "I'm Cara by the way," I said holding out my hand out my hand.

She took my hand in a firm grip, "I know who you are," she stated, "your all Justin talks about now-a-days."