Chapter 1

(edited) 3/22/14

JUSTIN POV

I was on the phone with Selena arguing. Seriously since I started dating Sel my view of women had changed drastically I learned that they got offended easily and you COULD NOT say the wrong thing. And you always had to be there

Speaking of that..........

''Selena I cant deal with this right now I have to go,'' I said in the phone, rolling my eyes.

''No your not, this is important. Do you not care about me Justin?'' she asked.

''NO SELENA I FUCKING HATE YOU IS THAT BETTER'' I yelled in the phone.

Oops. Sorry about that. I have a slight temper when it comes to Sel. She pisses me off just a little, only a little.

''Fuck. You," her voice cracked into the phone and I felt bad.

"I'm sorry I'm just under a lot of pressure and I don't have time to fight with you." I explained.

"So that gives you the right to yell at me. Justin I think I need time to think this all over." she said into the phone

"Think what over Selena?"

''Us."

My stomach dropped and I instantly felt bad about what I said.Could she be serious we've been together for so long.

"Sel, babe please.I said I was sorry. Don't do this."

"I'm sorry I got to go," she said in an annoyed tone.

"Wait Sel,''then the line went dead.

This can't be happening right now. I cant loose her. No this isn't happening to me. No I have to call Ryan he will know how to get her back. I scrolled though my phone and clicked Ryan's contact 3 rings and then he answered,

"Aye bro, what's up?"

"Selena dumped me," I said feeling guilt starting to surface in the pit of my stomach.

"Bro that sucks, how about we go out and get your mind off of things?"

"Yeah I guess, I mean I know a club, the bodyguard will let us in," I said seriously not caring. I was just so emotionless at the moment that I really DID NOT care.

''Bro I'm coming over right now. Were going to have a blast."

''Ryan it's only 8.''

''Yea but we have to get ready. Duhh..... Maybe you can fuck a hot chick?''

''You mean a rebound?'' I asked chuckling at the thought.

''Hell yeah, bro, that's one of the best things about break ups."

Hmmm.... not a bad idea.

''Alright well I'm going to take a shower. Just tell the gate people your name."

"I will be there in about 5 so hurry up."

'Ok, ok bye."

I mean.... I guess Ryan's right. At least I can go out and have fun, and I will. I took off my shirt, then my pants and underwear hopped in the warm shower, hurried up since Ryan said he's going to be here soon. I wrap my towel around my waist.

"Ryan," I yelled down the steps.

"Yea?"

"I'm going to be a minute, got to do my hair."

"Ok whatever. Shut up and go do it."

I walked to the bathroom getting my hair ready next. I looked in front of the mirror.

''Who's that sexiness? Oh wait that's me!" I said to my self in the mirror.

Yes I know I'm cocky.

I walk down stairs and saw Ryan eating chips,"You ready," I ask him he nods and we walk out to his car.

"So what's this club's name?"

"Liquid Kitty."

Ryan gave me a sidelong glance with a question in his eyes along the lines of 'do I want to know?"

I shook my head.

Instead he shook his head and then stated, "Dude I heard that place has all the chicks. Were so getting laid tonight."

I chuckled at that and we kept it up the rest of the car ride. I was mostly thinking of Selena and then it hit. Why do I need her? All she ever does is bitch at me! I don't need her. We pulled up to the club and of course the guy lets us in. I mean, I am Justin Bieber I quickly grab a drink, but when I spot her, I quickly whisper to Ryan.

"I want her," I pointed at the girl with blonde hair and stunning green eyes that you could see a mile away. She was dancing with her friends. I quickly walked over to her.

"Hey," I yell over the music.

"Hi! Wait aren't you-"

I cut her off, "Justn Bieber yeah."

"Cool," she said shaking her head like it was just the average everyday thing to be talking to me. Not freaking out at all like I thought she would. Which is actually kind of nice.

How is she so calm?

"What do you say we go somewhere?" I asked.

" Your dating Selena Gomez." she stated

"No I'm not. Not any more," I told her.

"Sure I will go somewhere with you, but not to have sex I will talk to you." she stated.

"Why you don't want this?" I referred to my body.

She laughed, "I'm not a slut or a rebound dude. I will never be a rebound. I will talk to you but that's it no sex involved," she said pointing her finger at me.

"Alright fine. Lets go,'' I lead her to the quiet room.

Which by the way is normally used for sex. The look on her face signaled that she new that to.

"So you know my name, but I don't know yours?" I told her.

"Cara.".... (pronounced Car-ugh... not Care-ugh)

"I like it."

''Thanks," she said shrugging.

We ended up actually talking for longer then I thought we would the time ACTUALLY got away from us.

In the quiet area of the club they have food you can order. Cara ordered a whole pie. looking not like she gave a damn if it at had calories like Sel did.

"Why the pie?" I chucked a little bit about how it rhymes.

"So I can do this," and before I knew it there was pie all over my face and I heard giggling.

"You think this is funny?"

"Y-e-s-" she said between laughs.

"So is this funny?" I put my pied face up to her and kissed her she kissed back and then pulled away looking shocked.

"No, Justin I'm just your rebound."

"No, Cara. I came here looking for one and I found so much more," I told her and honestly this girl, well lets just say was one hell of a good one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you like that for the first chapter? Do you think it's good? well let me know by doing the following.............:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

MESSAGE!

Thanks for reading!