selfless

Bucky's nickname for y/n: goddess

Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW

"Goddess! Come here please!" Bucky shouted from our bedroom waiting for you to come from the kitchen on your shared floor

"I'm coming babe!" You shouted back in return while cutting up strawberries, mangos, pineapples and bananas and sliding them in the bowl with the side of the knife while holding up and angling the cutting board.

Suddenly, the sound of Tony's loud voice fills the floor and you jumped slightly.

"Avengers, Meeting in 5. If your late, you have to wear a pink version of your suit for a week!" Tony said and you hear Bucky groan from your bedroom.

You put the bowl down and wait for Bucky to get dressed and come out of the room.

Around two minutes later, Bucky drags himself out the room with a grumpy look on his face.

"Damn you stark." Bucky mumbles under your breath making you giggle while heading towards the elevator.

~ time skip brought to you by progressive ~

"WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK DO THEY KEEP COMING FROM?!" You yell into your comm while using your powers of earth to snap the necks of two hydra agents with vines you've grown out the ground.

"LANGUA-"

"Hello y/n." Someone says sinisterly from behind you. You know that voice from anywhere.

You honestly wish you weren't pushed into a mission as soon as you entered the meeting room, because now it causes you to face your greatest enemy.

You turned around to face the infamous Alexander Pierce.

"Dad." You reply coldly.

"Doll?? Who are you talking to?!" Bucky grunts into the comm and starts running to your location.

"You don't have a lot of time y/n, you left me and that's unforgivable. To take back that forgiveness, you must kill your friends." Pierce starts walking towards you slowly with a button behind his back

"This button will release a toxic air throughout the entire base in 3 minutes after i press it after you and me leave slowly killing the avengers and everyone in here."

"Who said i wanted your damn forgiveness? Besides, you killed my mother...I don't want anything but you dead." You say holding up your gun to his head. Lots of yelling and angry avengers are blowing up your ears begging you leave and help them. You want the team to be safe but you refuse to go with him.

"Fine...so be it." Pierce goes to push the button but you try to stop him. Of course, your too late and the button goes off but...nothing happens. You grab him by the collar and push him up against the wall.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?!" You yell looking around for anyone or any sign of gas.

"What I should've done a long time ago." He chuckles darkly and you take the opportunity to shoot him in the head.

You turn around and then you remember: you only have less than a two minutes to escape and get your entire team out of the base before they all inhale the toxic gas.

You run as fast as Pietro trying to find everyone but they all seemed to vanish.

"Where are you guys?!" You yell into the comm. Everyone starts saying they are on the same floor looking for you.