fuck's, shit's and damnit's

"HOLY FUCK SHIT!" I yelled jumping up in the air with fear and holding my right hand over my heart as if to steady it. Tony chuckles and puts the fake snake back in the can.

How do I keep falling for it? We may never know.

"3 for Tony!" Clint yelled directly at Steve, who was jotting down scores on a big whiteboard.

What started as a simple accident turned into a game/war with me being the center of it all.

Natasha has 'accidentally' scared me coming around the corner and I cussed a list of profanities in a row. Its a habit I accidentally picked up when I get scared and I can't help but do it. Now Tony has come up with a game that whoever gets the most list of profanities out of my mouth gets a week off.

And what do I get out of this? Absolutely nothing but heart attacks and anxiety around my teammates, but you gotta love em.

"DARN YOU PEOPLE!" I yell throwing my shoe at Tony's head. He ducked and it went straight to Steve's forehead.

"FUCK!" He yells, shooting his hands to my head

"Language Cap!"

•••

I walk towards the balcony to get some fresh air and to get away from this "challenge". I peak open the door and check if anyone or anything is around or out of the ordinary.

I take a deep breath and slide out onto the balcony and I rest my arms on the railing. I take a look across the city and its people when a hand comes up and lands on my shoulder, making me jump.

"Fuck!" I yell out and turn to cuss out the avenger when I see Bucky. "Oh my god Bucky...I'm so sorry, the team has been scaring me recently an-"

"They made it into a challenge? I've heard. And before you say anything, no i'm not competing in it." he says with his sly smile, making me blush and turn away to look forward.

"Hey...I was wondering if maybe you would like to-"

"BOO!" Clint says out from behind us making us both jump.

"FUCK DAMNIT!" Bucky yells out making Clint's mouth wide and me lose focus.

"GUYS! BUCKY YELLS WORDS TOO!" Clint says running inside. I chuckle and Bucky hides his face with his metal arm in embarrassment. I turn to him and put my hand on his left shoulder.

"Hey...I have a cussing buddy now. Its a trait we share." I giggle and he sighs but chuckles.

"This is not how I wanted this to go." He rubs his temples and turns around to face me.

"Well take me on a date to make up for it Soldier." I say and he pulls me against him.

"Deal doll." He says slyly and slightly puts his lips against mine and smiles against them.

Suddenly, Clint jumps back out with another "Boo", making me and Bucky jump apart and cuss out another string of cuss words.

"Clint Barton, God damn you!" We both say in unison, turning slowly to look at him.

"So does this mean that I won?"