you made her cry

BUCKY'S POINT OF VIEW

Leaving y/n probably is the top three things in the world I hate doing besides dealing with Sam and dealing with hydra's bullshit.

Of course, this is what I asked for when I decided to become an avenger and save the world from danger and get bad guys off the streets.

But now I have to leave my best girl (again) at 4am for a mission dealing with hydra (again). God damn these motherfuckers. (#doublehomicide)

y/n is my adopted daughter with telekinesis powers given to her by hydra. 7 months ago, hydra admitted to working on kids and the only kid that survived was a 5 month baby that was down the hall in the base that us avengers had a mission in.

Without thinking, I ran towards the room they said the baby was located in and I busted through the door, breaking it off the hinges and looking around until my eyes landed on a small figure on the ground wrapped up in a bloody blanket, crying and kicking around.

I scooped her up and instantly her thrashing around and crying stopped and she grabbed my metal finger with her tiny wrinkly hands. Instant love and cliche right there people.

Ever since then, i've adopted her and made her officially my daughter and vowed to protect and love her for the rest of my life. Her biological parents were dead in the base and she had no other family so there shouldn't have been a problem since all of the avengers fell in love with her (even tony) the minute i stepped into the quinjet..but i was wrong.

Because she was the only child to survive hydra's experiments, they wanted her back because of her telekinesis and she had so many years ahead to work for them. She would've been easy to convince of they're ways because she was only a baby and they were going to raise her of their ways. But Bucky Barnes isn't letting that happen.

I lay her down in her crib and give her the tiny octopus toy Wanda gave her after we found out of her telekinesis when we got back to the tower. The toy helps her stay calm when she wakes up without me being there.

This is the toy:

I kiss her forehead and head for the door, already in my mission suit and my bags on my shoulder

"I will be back princess." I whisper when I'm about to close the door. Steve is coming on this mission with me (i love you guys but sadly steve and bucky are only friends, no stucky in this one) so y/n will be safe with the others since they all consider her a niece.

Nothing is going to happen.

<< time skip brought to you by tony slapping loki because he thought he was a bird >>

Natasha's point of view

Mornings like these make me irritated with passion. (Did you understand the reference?)

Clint and Tony are fighting (again) because Tony ate Clint's Breakfast (again).

Me, Wanda, Pietro (yuhh #pietrolegacy), Vision, Bruce, Thor, T'challa, Peter, and Sam are all on the couch and ground watching Tv trying to tune out the noise. Its around 3pm so its time for y/n to take a nap. She was in her room and F.R.I.D.A.Y has a baby monitor in her play pen where she is playing with her toy octopus.

I stand up quickly when I hear a loud BANG and glass being broken.

"Boys! What is going on in there?" Wanda stands up heading towards the kitchen when she stops and turns her head at the Clint and Tony who we didn't even realize stopped fighting and are sitting on the couch right next to each other.

"How in the hell..? What was that nois-"

Suddenly, the emergency lights went off and everyone stood up in a ready-to-fight stance.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y whats the problem?" Tony questions while handing Sam his wings.

"It appears they're has been a break in in miss y/n's room Mr. Stark." F.R.I.D.A.Y answers making everyone's head turn.

Not even thinking twice, Me, Wanda, Sam, T'challa and Tony all sprint to y/n's room and bust down the door to find 8 hydra agents searching her bedrooom and the 8th is holding y/n in his arms with his hand over her face trying to suffocate her and whispering "hail hydra" in her ear.

"LET HER GO!" Wanda yells and her hands start to grow a dark red blast around them.

"Oh no...The avengers." One of the agents say with a deep Russian accent "Oh- and Miss Maximoff and Romanoff? The two backstabbers of Hydra and Red-Room? Hmm...A little family reunion. All we are missing is...Oh yes! Sargent Barnes."

He does a come here motion to one of the agents and he comes up with a syringe with this deep black liquid.

"Now all we have to do is kill you all...one by one, starting with your baby barnes-" Before he finishes Pietro speeds through grabbing y/n and smashing the syringe against the wall, breaking it and the liquid sink into the carpet floor.

"You aren't doing anything." Pietro says with venom in his voice. He speeds next to Wanda and the rest of the team comes up behind us ready to tap ass.

"Fine..." The guy puts his hands up in a surrender like way and backs up. "идти!" (go) He yells and the other agents run to attack.

Tony grabs one agent and sends him through the walls, Wanda and Vision attack one and sends him out the window, Thor bonks one upside the head with his hammer with little to no effort, Pietro hands y/n to Me while Sam and T'challa rush to attack two other agents. Peter and Hulk let out a battle cry and charge at the other agents.

At this point, y/n is screaming and crying like crazy and i'm bouncing her up in down and shushing her but it's only making her louder.

By now the team is done and Thor and Vision were getting rid of the bodies and evidence but y/n was still crying.

"Natasha why is she still crying?"

"Tony if i knew i would tell you."

"I have an idea."

"what..?"

"Lets see who can get her to stop crying the longest."

"Tony, its not cool to bet on a child."

"We aren't betting a child, we are betting her actions..?"

This could be fun right? I mean we don't really have anything else to do.

"Fine, but if Barnes kills anyone i'm going to say you forced us to do this...and we have to hurry before she loses her voice."

——————————

The entire team split up.
No Teams
No Cheating With Mind Reading (Wanda)
No Cussing (Ahem Pietro and Tony)
And absolutely No Leaving The Tower.

Let the games...Begin!

(1238 words)

Okay i decided to do a part two to this one, its going to consist of everyones turns and the aftermath. hope you enjoyed this one!