it wasnt your fault

This will be the 4th time this week you have burnt something on accident, out of rage and anger.

But today, Tony took it too far.

"Y/n, if you are gonna burn shit, Learn to put it out. Nobody can help the fact you burned down a school full of kids, learn how to control your anger." He slams the refrigerator door closed and walks down the hall.

"Tony!" Steve yells out and comes up behind you, holding the small of your back with his left hand and making a fist with his other one. "You know thats a sensitive topic." He says sternly.

"And do I care? No. I think it's time you learned that all of us can control ourselves. All of us...except for y/n."

Red was all you saw in the moment. You didn't hear anyone talking to you, telling you to calm down before you set something on fire.

How could Tony be so rude? Yes he has his attitude and nasty moments but that was downright disrespectful.

You can't help the fact you were given these powers, it wasn't your fault.

It wasn't your fault.

BUCKYS POINT OF VIEW

I'm sitting here trying to figure out who to text y/n to pick me up some plums from the kitchen fridge.

"Sergeant Barnes, It appears that Miss y/l/n is having yet another outrage." FRIDAY says almost sadly from the speaker in the wall.

I sat up quickly before throwing on sum grey joggers and a tank top and my white and black house slides that y/n forced me to get so we can twin together.

I swing the door open and run to the stairs, not even bothering to go into the elevator, it would've taken too long.

I open the door to level the distress room and a blast of heat hits me.

The distress room is like a stress room. Tony first had it built when Wanda got here after the death of pietro. Whenever someone has an episode or a feeling of a strong emotion, we go here. I've been here myself actually.

It's a big spacious space decorated like a simple living room.

Knowing Tony, this room would be decorated in bling and expensive things but the room is supposed to take your mind off things other than what you are stressing over, not the furniture.

I look around the room. Everything and I mean everything is on fire and covered in smoke.

"Y/N?!" I yell over the scorching flames.

I run into them, being careful not to walk straight into a flame and burn everything but my arm.

I yell y/ns name over and over but I get no response.

"Mr. Barnes, It appears that Miss y/l/n is in the other side of the room, against the wall." Friday speaks up over the speakers.

I run that direction to see y/n cuddled up in the corner facing my direction with her hands pressing her knees to her face as her body shakes uncontrollably.

I jog over to her and pull her into me, running my hands through her hair and wrapping her arms and legs around me.

I pick her up gently as I walk through the flames, keeping her head in the crook of my neck so she doesn't see whats going on.

Her sobs echo through my ears, bringing hot tears to my eyes. She tightens her grip around me and grabs onto my shirt like a koala.

"It's not your fault doll, let it all out. It's not your fault."

Very short but i'm back! <3