i have some news

really short but i just had to write this one before i forgot about it

•••

The team had a week off (which in the avengers case was really rare) so they decided to enjoy this time off before they have to save the world again.

In the common room were Wanda, Vision, Tony, Bruce, Clint, Bucky, Steve, Sam, and Natasha (Thor is in Asgard dealing with loki's bullshit).

Natasha was on amazon buying things with Tony's card. Clint was in the vents eating snacks. Tony and Bruce were discussing technology and science. Sam was on his computer looking at this model he met that he refuses to ask out (he isn't stalking they are good friends right now) and Bucky and Steve were talking about the 40's and things they miss about it.

Suddenly, you ran out the elevator out of breath and your toe bleeding

"guys.."

"y/n?? what happened to your foot?!" Bucky hoped up and ran over to y/n"

"ehehe...its fake babe." y/n said trying to catch her breath

"Are you serious y/n?" Steve asked

"Positive but i have some news."

"Spill it I guess" Sam replied

"I LOVE YOU!!" she screamed and ran out the room

The whole team sat in silence just looking at each other and where y/n was just standing.

Once everyone nodded and told F.R.I.D.A.Y to lock down the tower for half a hour they all screamed in usion: "WE ARE COMING Y/N!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They all laughed and started running in search of her so they can get her back

They should've known one of their bestfriends is a complete random goofball.