Kiss The Boy | briefing

BEFORE YOU BEGIN! Please take a moment to read this little blurb: I (the author of this fanfiction/profile) am a self-published author as of January 2024. My debut novel is called: Prophecy Within the Moons, and you can find it on Amazon.com or any Amazon website that you have. It's also on Kindle. If you choose to buy it, I appreciate the support because this is my first major step into becoming a professional author.  Thank you to all of you.  Without the encouragement under these stories from Wattpad I don't think I would have chosen this career path.

Now enjoy the story :)

-

"If you want to kiss the boy then you better kiss the boy right now

"If you want to kiss the boy then you better kiss the boy right now. You ain't got to be afraid of the words you want to say right now. 'Cause love is a game we deserve to play out loud. So you want to play then you better kiss the boy. Oh, you better kiss the boy right now."

•••

This book: "Kiss The Boy" is honestly just a way for me as the author to write out all of the thousands of story prompts that I conjure up almost everyday. And considering I am someone who either never finishes the story (so I end up deleting it) or just don't have the motivation to write it out to it's full potential, I've decided to just make them into one-shots.

Each book idea/prompt will be written here. They will all have their own unique title, genre, and stray kids pairing. With that being said, I wanted to explain that everything written is purely fiction and created because I just have to write it down somewhere. Which too goes along with the idea of me only writing duos that I am thinking about or most comfortable with. Also I will not be taking any requests for one-shots to be written, as again this is just a place for my imagination to settle. I'm sorry if any of this sounds rude or arrogant.

Unfortunately this book will not be updated frequently, all chapters are published randomly. Each one-shot gets one chapter. There are no second parts to any of these, so sorry if any of them leave off on a cliffhanger. But good news, if any of you lovely readers enjoy one of my prompts and want to further the story you are fully welcome to. I would just need to know before hand, along with some credit given.

Thank you all for understanding, and I hope you enjoy whatever crazy story ideas I create and post!