Royal Courtesy | rota

PAIRING: Rota (Ni-ki & Soul)From the groups Enhypen and P1Harmony

From the groups Enhypen and P1Harmony. Birth names Riki and Shota; reasoning behind ship name

GENRE TYPE: Romance, Angst, Supernatural

SONG DEDICATION: Opening Sequence by Tomorrow x Together

WARNINGS: Mention of some violence/murder

Royal Courtesy

Having been the youngest of the Hwang-Nishimura family, Riki was granted more freedom than his older twin siblings; a duo that are guaranteed to be wedded by the end of spring. Whether they choose their own life partner from one of the kingdom's many charity balls, or it be an arrangement for the family's personal gain was up to them. But it is expected that they find someone fairly soon. The entirety was a fiasco that gave the seventeen year old a chance to escape the intense eyes of his loyal guard, slip through the back gates of the grey stone castle he lived in and dash off through the woodsy atmosphere that surrounded his home.

He usually never looked back while he ran, dark brown eyes sparkling under the harsh rays that was the sun descending upon him as he kept them on his destination. A playful grin too tugged at his plump red lips, stretching further and further as he slipped through a crack in the high stone gated walls (someonething purposely built after his father demanded it done when recieving death threats one awful evening). It had been a structure faulty Riki spotted many years ago while playing an intense soccer game with a childhood friend. Said friend Sim Jaeyun (a foreigner) accidentally kicked the ball with his unruly strength and it went flying through the vast field before landing in a far corner. He was immedietally apologizing before exclaimimg that he'd gladly retrieve it. He was shut down with a giggly Riki stating that it was alright and that he could easily jog over to grab it. Only just as the ravenette had reached for the ball, he spotted the slim hole that would in the future be his one means of leaving the castle without nagging eyes.

Having been forced to diet every now and again (for the perfect royal image) the seventeen year old was fully capable of sliding right through the crack with little to no struggle. With the assumption that he was free, and too eager to reach a certain spot in the woods that he grew to love, he didn't notice the way his jacket sleeve had gotten caught on a part of the stone—ripping what was once a perfectly tailored article of clothing. The sound of tearing couldn't be heard because fear built within him as nearing voices echoed close by and now he was in a rush to dissapear out of sight before he had been caught. So with a sharp inhale, Riki took one last glance at the stone walls before running in the only direction he's memorized. If he looked hard enough he would be able to see his footprints; the soles to his leather shoes creating a warp in the plains that might as well be called a pathway. The thought had a playful scoff rumble from within the ravenette's throat, while the excitement that bubbled within him rose and rose with each step he made closer to the respected place. And he might as well have boiled over with joy upon the sight of a blue river. He heard it before he saw it. He could hear the splashes of water slamming against round rocks; the current trickling in a certain direction; all types of animals coming and going as they pleased when it came to using the cold liquid for their needs. It gave Riki a sense of tranquility. He could let his shoulders relax, posture also deteriorating into a slouch while the suffocation of his shirt collar was loosened.