Keep Your Eyes On Me | inyang

PAIRING: Inyang (Intak & Theo)From the group P1Harmony

From the group P1Harmony. Other pairings may be mentioned.

GENRE TYPE: Romance

SONG DEDICATION: For Tonight by GIVĒON

WARNINGS: None

Keep Your Eyes On Me

"There needs be more fan service" It was said by their manager; legs crossed, arms mocking and tall figure leant back in the uncomfortable chair that had been offered from the wooden dining room table not that far away. His stern expression held no room for negotiation, his tone sounding more commanding than a possible suggestion. Luckily none of the six boys he stared at looked as though they were about to object—even if Jiung's nose did scrunch up and eyebrow's slightly dip from the idea. He wasn't too keen on being abnormally touchy with the rest of his members; typically leaving that job to their leader Keeho. So he tried not to show his uncomfortableness by drifting his attention to how his toes wiggled about in his striped socks. And if he suddenly felt a pair of eyes latched onto his side profile, he still hadn't looked up, a little too scared on what the reaction may be. "Now it's not me who wants this," The manager reopened his limbs, body language becoming more sincere. He even sat up straight, a sigh slipping from his lips in the process. "Your boss does. Said something about how you guys are great at doing everything else, just not at showing how close you all really are."

He said it while taking a glance at Keeho and Shota (who was preferably known as Soul). The two sat beside one another, hips practically glued together. It wasn't anything too out of the ordinary to see the younger cling onto the leader; arms interlocked and fingers playing with one another almost subconsciously. They acted like a father-son duo, constantly feeding the camera with the adorable sight that is Keeho swooning whenever Soul does anything short of raise his squishy cheeks into a precious smile. If anything, they had to be the only two who openly displayed platonic affection for one another—everyone else standing by and watching with fond eyes and mere amusement. It was believed that much more didn't need to be done if their leader doesn't hesitate to hug or even lightly kiss the young dancer. At the sudden attention Keeho felt his face heat while a sheepish grin tugged at his full pink lips. Soul on the other hand had been oblivious and just continued on to mess with the loose thread that came from the sleeve of the ravenette's hoodie.

"Now I'm not saying you have to jump each other, but maybe you can do something like an arm touch? Hug each other during game related recordings? I don't know...just make your viewers believe that you're not just tolerating each other" Their manager concluded. He waited for someone, anyone to give a word of confirmation—show that they didn't entirely detest the idea and will give it a shot the next time they're behind a camera. Keeho being the voice behind everyone nodded along, humming out his okay. Their manager gave a huff of relief, clapping his large hands as he then reached for the black tablet he placed on a nearby coffee table. "Okay great. Now that that's settled, let me bring you to the next thing" He swiped around on the now lit screen, actively searching for a particular document. "It goes along with what I just said" He stopped tapping the tablet upon finding what he needed. "Says here that you boys will be doing a choreography video. Help promote your new single Do It Like This."