Pranking My Boyfriend [NOT CLICKBATE] | hyunmin

PAIRING: Hyunmin (Hyunjin & Jaemin)A pairing that I made after watching them collab

A pairing that I made after watching them collab.

GENRE TYPE: Romance, Angst?

SONG DEDICATION: If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys

WARNINGS: Implication of cheating, little to no explicit language

Pranking My Boyfriend [NOT CLICKBAIT]

He messed with his lower lip subconsciously, making the already pink skin a darker magenta; too causing it to slicken with his saliva before it runs dry and turning matte as it grew chapped. He mentally reminded himself that he needed to later find the nearest tube of lip balm; debating whether he should just use one of his many fruit flavored or steal a medicated from his boyfriend: Hwang Hyunjin. For now he would just continue to swipe his tongue over the soft flesh (only making the problem worse) while he carefully tried to angle his black camera correctly. Occasionally he would look behind him where he knew a large window was built, taking the natural sunlight into consideration; especially when he had to press that one little button that would soon begin to record him. He could sense his agitation for the inanimate object slowly increase—and giving him the sole reason as to why he makes his boyfriend do everything, all while he sits beside him and looks pretty—so he mumbles a curse (a few curses) before he decides against it. He'll just hold it instead, only really putting it into a better position once Hyunjin returns from whatever thing he briefly and quickly spoke about. All the ravenette remembers hearing is friend Yeji; video; and fool subscribers before the other was slamming the apartment door behind him.

At first twenty-one year old Na Jaemin was upset. It was a weekend; and a boring one at that. He had nothing particular to do, his job consisting of making couple related videos for the social platform that was YouTube. And judging that the other half of such channel was away doing such business with another person—to which everyone thinks Hyunjin is secretly related to due to their matching facial features and having the same last name—he was out of luck in that factor. He knew that he could always just do one alone, give a show of him doing daily yet lame activities, but it wouldn't do as well. All of their fans, subscribers were there for him and Hyunjin both, not one or the other. So whenever they did do videos separately they got a lot less views then hoping for. It's why they made some stupid pact about only recording together; and if either of them were too busy, then they'll skip recording that day until they both were free. It never really caused much hassle as the two were pretty much inseparable. Especially now when having just moved in together only a few months ago, establishing it as their next big step when it came to their two year relationship.

Jaemin knew he could have easily stopped stuffing his face with sour gummy worms, paused the hilariously stupid horror movie he was watching and call one of his many friends with his cell phone that wasn't even a foot away, but chose not to. He assumed that they were busy with their own lives, and plus Hyunjin wouldn't be gone for too long; inviting a friend over would be useless. Once seeing his boyfriend stride through the white door, hollering that he was back, all of his attention would immediately go to him and forget he had a guest to begin with. Call him clingy. He'll just shrug before agreeing and even potentially make out with the lankier man. It's something he's heard a thousand times by people he knows personally and by strangers within his comments. So throwing the idea of a friendly hangout out of his stultifying mind, he continued on with his movie while racking his brain for something that could maybe entertain him for a little longer. It resulted in him playing a tame game of fetch with Hyunjin's tiny dog Kkami—but eventually that grew dull as well, also tiring the little rascal who scurried off to sleep in his soft bed.