Bonus | other groups

"You messing my emotions up

"You messing my emotions up. My head gets stuck. I'm scared to show just how I feel 'cause people talk. Don't want to worry 'bout whatever just got to know your deal. See, half the time I'm wondering if this is real. I might not say the one thing on my mind cause it's too tough. But we lose our chance when we don't try."

•••

As stated before in the briefing chapter, this book: "Kiss the Boy" was originally created in order to take my story prompts (about the group Stray Kids) and write them down; because of course I don't have the time to keep up with a billion different books at once. So this was the place that I would take those ideas and make them into one lengthy one-shot. But as I continue to create these new plots, I'm beginning to think that other K-Pop groups would fit the description a lot better.

With that being said, this interlude is to tell all of you precious readers that I will be including other groups—boy or girl. But considering that this is a Stray Kids dedicated book, one if not all of the members will be included in the prompt in some way. (Or at least I'll try to.) Any ideas that aren't mostly about the aforementioned group will be listed under this bonus section.

Also as said in the briefing chapter, I will not be taking requests. This book is something that I use to allow my imagination to go wild. It will not be updated regularly, so don't expect the one-shots to be updated consistently (or on a certain day). All one-shots get one chapter, so if it leaves off on a cliffhanger, I'm sort of sorry. But to give you guys some good news, if you ever want to take a prompt from me, you are fully welcome to. My two conditions are that you let me know that you will be using it and that you credit me.

I hope you all understand and I hope you keep enjoying my work! The first drafting of this was accidentally deleted.