Love Island: Seoul | multi

PAIRINGS: Multi (Stray Kids, BTS, TXT, Seventeen, Ateez, P1Harmony)There is no set pair

There is no set pair. More groups will be mentioned if ever created into a full book.

GENRE TYPE: Romance, Angst
Based off ITV's reality show Love Island.

SONG DEDICATION: Sorry by Joshua Bassett

WARNINGS: Mentions of alcohol digestion

Love Island: Seoul

He'd been sitting on one of the daybeds; legs crossed over one another with a yellow throw-pillow resting on his lap even though he's already complained at least twenty times now that he was hot. The clear water bottle that was gifted to each islander was snug against his chest, opened and ready to be drunk from at any time. Felix had a pair of black sunglasses resting upon the top of his faux blonde hair, only being repositioned to the bridge of his nose when witnessing a rather disturbing scene. He didn't want to come off as nosey if caught staring. It was in front of him, where the giant rectangular pool was built. Newcomer Jung Wooyoung had just come from the outdoor kitchen—mouth still finishing the last bits of his lunch—and with a set goal gleaming within his brown eyes, he approached one of the few people that sat chatting with their feet dangling within the cold water. It was Changbin. Of course it was. Wooyoung has made it known for the past three days since he's arrived that he was extremely interested in the buff male. And so with confidence that had everyone else in the villa beat, he stopped to catch Changbin's attention.

"Hey Bin," He shamelessly interrupted the conversation Changbin was having with Jungkook. Both men were taken by surprise at Wooyoung's presence; and yet neither seemed disturbed. Rather in fact Changbin looked flattered to be talked to, all while Jungkook began to give suggestive stares. Felix wasn't all too close with Jungkook, but the elder definitely knew what he and the buff male had going on. They were supposedly one of the stronger couples—how dare he even insinuate that Changbin should be open to whatever Wooyoung may have to offer? That sounded selfish. "Did you want to go for a chat?

Obviously Felix wished that his partner would say no. He would explain that he wasn't open to a possible fling, and that he was already one hundred percent satisfied with the growing relationship that he has with the freckled Australian. But of course, not wanting to seem like an asshole by refusing to talk, Changbin gave a smile while nodding. He got ready to ask where they could possibly go in order to chat a little more privately, but was stopped by Jungkook speaking up.

"You guys can just stay here. I was getting a little hungry anyway" Neither one can protest either, because the edgy male was already standing to his dripping wet feet. Wooyoung smiled with gratitude before taking his place. Great, now Felix had a front row seat to watching a single man try and shamelessly flirt with his partner. He had Jungkook to thank for that. The faux blonde was rather glad that his eyes couldn't be seen, or else an intense glare would be shown. The only positive side of this, is that Felix would be able to listen in on Changbin and Wooyoung's conversation—get a sense of whether or not something might actually spark between them. He had to be real quiet though.