The Tortoise And The Hare | minchan

PAIRING: Minchan (Minho & Chan)There will be mentions of other unofficial couples

There will be mentions of other unofficial couples.

GENRE TYPE: Action, Romance, Comedy?

SONG DEDICATION: Gangsta by Kehlani

WARNINGS: Violence, Explicit Language, Stealing
Some gore may be added. Some characters will be mentioned as feminine titles.

The Tortoise And The Hare

He stood overlooking a golden balcony. It had amazing detailing that was molded swirls and unfamiliar shapes; too being smooth to the touch after being polished to a shiny perfection. It glistened under the bright fluorescent lights hung from a humongous chandelier (that easily could have been mistaken for a giant crystal). But no matter how gorgeous the expensive railing may have looked, it was nothing compared to the man that rested his left hand upon it. Goodness was he a beautiful person—from head to toe radiating wealthy perfection. He had even gotten a few admirable stares from strangers who too enjoyed the luxurious party. No one could blame them though. The man had flawless milky skin and mesmerizing umber eyes and silky brown hair that was styled in a way that matched his charming charisma. He might as well be considered a prince for the way he stood analyzing every other figure from up above, red plush lips quirked into a dashing smirk.

Eventually his shining irises spotted another man in the crowd of snobby rich people; having had to occasionally apologize when he accidentally bumped shoulders with another. And from down on the first floor where almost everyone stood and chatted, the incident of grazing shoulders, or the rudeness of stepping on someone's feet may have been seen as a negative interaction between two humans. But not to Lee Minho. The gorgeous male who overlooked every nook and cranny of a building (that should have just been called a palace) could see that the incidents were acts of theft. It wasn't hard to tell that the suspicious man on the main floor was pickpocketing everyone he could get his grimy hands on. Or maybe he just had an eye for criminals—other criminals. After all, his job was to help encourage the antics. He was to direct his fellow colleagues to who they should discreetly rob next, or who may be onto them. He was like a pretty lookout; a distraction some might say. Because when the time comes and his group of eight (counting himself) were ready to take the jackpot for the night, he was the main attraction.

"I was told the target won't be walking through entrance one. Said something about it being too crowded in that direction and will being entering from behind the curtains" The unexpected voice came after a brief moment of annoying static; seeing as the words said were being spoken through a tiny black earpiece. It was one of Minho's coworkers—friends. He could easily recognize the soothing tone as one of his most trusted teammates Hwang Hyunjin. He was taller than all of them, but that wasn't much of a boasting factor when it was only by a few inches. He could however say that with his long limbs he managed to become more flexible and was able to handle stealthier missions.