Famous Deception | markbam

PAIRING: Markbam (Mark & Bambam)From boy group Got7

From boy group Got7.

GENRE TYPE: Romance, Angst

SONG DEDICATION: Best Mistake by Ariana Grande featuring Big Sean

WARNINGS: None

Famous Deception

It was as if the only color he could see was white. It came from the left, the right, in front of him—blinding his sight temporarily and forcing him to see splotches that evidently blocked any visual representation that may have been in front of him. He couldn't hear either unfortunately. He swears he had gone deaf in both ears; with the constant shouting from eager strangers, it all eventually combined into one awful sound and shattered what was left of his eardrum. The pain that came with his harmed senses was masked with a tight smile though, lying to everyone. He stood with confidence, professionalism flowing off of his lanky figure and continuing on with his enthused persona. A hand that was decorated by an expensive silver bracelet and a few shiny rings waved back and forth, showing each person that he was nothing but friendly. Most would believe that he was used to it all—faking his happiness as if he was a paid actor—but in all reality each red carpet that he walked down still felt like the first time.

It was all so overwhelming. No one ever sees his panic; the way he flinches due to aggressive photographers practically screaming his name over and over just to get him to look in their direction, or how he tries to not to ruin his eye makeup because his dark brown irises are watering due to the hundreds of bulky cameras flashing. But it's not like he wanted people to see his internal breakdown—that would lead to social chaos and suddenly he's the new face of a gossip blog; them claiming him as the train wreck of the week. He would be talked about by interviewers, written about by journalists. And before he would even know it, his career of a new young singer is over. No one wants to listen to someone who can't even strut down a carpet without freaking out. So he agreed to hide it—the anxiety, the nervousness, the suffering. He'd stuff it down in the hollow pit that was his gut and pray that he doesn't accidentally vomit on the beautiful woman that stood only a few feet away.

"Kunpimook Bhuwakul! Over here!" It was the same thing over and over. Men and women filled with avidity shouted his biological name, to which at times they butchered because it wasn't typical Korean but instead Thai. He tries to get everyone to just call him Bambam; something so much easier to pronounce and extremely hard to misinterpret. "Come on, look over here! No over here! Strike a pose!"

It took everything in the tall male not to roll his eyes; maybe even raise his middle finger and walk away without a second glance. But he has a prestige image to withhold and twenty-four year old singer Kunpimook Bhuwakul does not go around giving hardworking photographers the bird just because he was feeling annoyed. Instead he rolls his shoulders back, lips stretching further until his cheeks began to hurt, hand going to his hip as he tried to look at each camera with grace. If he was lucky that evening, attention would finally drift from him and go to the next celebrity. He would finally be able to slouch at least a little while his feet guided him into the venue for whatever event he attended. He would still hold onto that glamorous smile of his, too scared that any other emotion would be taken as the worst and give him another reason to worry about his name and the annoying internet.