Bad Boys Club: Seoul | skz

PAIRING: NoneThere may be mentions of romantic relationships but nothing official between any characters

PAIRING: None
There may be mentions of romantic relationships but nothing official between any characters.

GENRE TYPE: Dramatic, Ghetto
Based off of Oxygen's reality show Bad Girls Club.

SONG DEDICATION: Barbie Dreams by Nicki Minaj

WARNINGS: Mentions explicit language, physical violence
I do not condone any type of violence.

Bad Boys Club: Seoul

Seungmin sat within the plastic white chair, one leg propped up and pressed against his chest while the other dangled with the occasional tapping to the cold wooden floor. His dark brown eyes had been trained on the flat computer screen placed in front of him, darting back and forth to briefly glance at whatever pictures had popped up or words that appeared. He wasn't doing anything too serious; more so casually scrolling through his long list of emails that continued to grow everyday. Most of them had come from friends or family; each one being an emotional message about how he was severely missed and that they'll continue to miss him for the next few weeks that he'd be living within what could only be considered a mansion. His heart would swell at the words, the images of people who he knew personally (showing what life was like back at home). And then with a grin stretching at the corner of his lips, eyes becoming the tiniest amount of glossy due to tears, he would reach out to type a response. His nimble fingers would click upon the black keyboard, letter after letter surfacing until a just as empathetic paragraph of thoughts and feelings were given—only pressing send with a click of the mouse when also promising to call later within the week and that he loved each and every single one of them. He could lie and say that being away from the people he was the most comfortable with didn't affect him in just the slightest and that he was a cold-hearted bitch who needed no one but himself, but then that'd just be completely disrespectful.

He adored his family and would do anything for them. So when Seungmin finished up a response to one last email meant for one of his old neighborhood friends and managed to overhear a voice speak his mother's name with disgust, a newfound anger boiled deep within his gut. He stayed planted within his seat, ears straining in hopes of hearing more of the horrid conversation that took place between who knows who and in two rooms over.

"He's a bitch who probably got rug burn coming out of his mother's infected vagina and that's why he's always in a sour mood" Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, mouth immediately dropping into a frown. He could feel his grip on the computer mouse tighten. After listening to the way the tone of voice was rather nasally with a lower bass complimenting it, it wasn't hard to decipher that the person babbling on was Changbin. The brunette let his jaw clench as he finally pushed back in his seat—the legs of the chair scraping across the floor and letting a terrible screech sound throughout the room—and disregarded the way he didn't sign out on the computer before eagerly making his way to the older male. "He was asked if he wanted to join us to the bar, says no and then throws a tantrum when everyone leaves him here. Like goddamn, for once shut that big ass mouth of yours. Go back to sucking on your mother's saggy titties for another year of your pathetic life."