We Can Love Each Other For The Night | seokhao

PAIRING: Seokhao ( Seokmin/DK & Minghao/The8)From the group seventeen

From the group seventeen. Other pairings may be mentioned.

GENRE TYPE: Romance, Angst

SONG DEDICATION: Sweet Lies by EXO

WARNINGS: Cross-dressing, explicit language, some sexual activity, cheating, feminine titles

We Can Love Each Other For The Night

It was a red dress. Crimson actually, and it was long enough that it touched the floor. Looking at the pool of fabric that effortlessly dragged across the carpet, Minghao knew that he would need to wear something with a heel. The fabric was soft—a surprising contrast to the way it looked. It was covered in sparkles, so it was presumed to be itchy. Something that after only a few lousy minutes of wearing at a fancy gathering, you wanted to tear off due to being extremely uncomfortable and can't exactly pin-point where a specific pain is constantly poking you in the side; because to be honest, it feels like that everywhere. But it seems as though this dress was different. The designer knew exactly how people felt about sequins, and found a way to make it wearable. Minghao found himself smiling as he held it up against his naked figure. He wasn't entirely undressed; still letting an untied silky white robe dangle from the creases of his arms (therefore his pointed shoulders and a sliver of his back could be seen). And he wore underwear—ladies underwear in fact. It was gifted by Jeonghan; a friend of his, who had a knack for feminine clothing and everything that comes with it.

He craned his head to the side, deep dark eyes connecting with a woman who was there to cater to his every want and need. Or at least when it came to clothes and jewelry. Maybe even the latest perfume and makeup if he cared enough to ask about it. Judging by the fact that he had to look absolutely perfect for tonight, he just might. He should call Seungcheol and ask that they hire a makeup artist (that is if he didn't already for his spoiled fiance). Minghao let his pretty pink lips upturn into a smile, easing the mind of the woman who awaited for a response.

"I'll take this one" She nodded at his hushed words, and he went back to admiring himself in a mirror that was convenient from most angles. "Just ring it up on his card or whatever. And then can you show me what kind of shoes you have? Preferably something with a little bit of height to it. Thank you" He let the smile from his face fall as he gave the woman the dress. She stood waiting for anything further from the man, and yet was met with silence and his retreating back. It wasn't until he (elegantly) took a seat on a sofa, did she scurry off. Minghao smirked at the feeling of power. One hand swept through his black hair that began to grow a little longer than he was used to, while the other reached for a glass of bubbling champagne.

He leant back, legs crossing over one another. There was no point when the robe was covering nothing at this point. He was exposed—and everyone who looked at him would be able to see what so many drool over. Fantasize to have for just one night. Seokmin rolled his eyes at Minghao's heedless form, before doing the chivalrous act of fixing the silk that might as well be on the floor.