Euphoria | hyunsung

PAIRING: Hyunsung (Hyunjin & Jisung)

GENRE TYPE: Angst, Heavy content

SONG DEDICATION: Love Killa by Monsta X

WARNINGS: Mentions of heavy drugs, prostitution, sexual intercourse, explicit language, mentions of cross-dressing

Euphoria

Jisung lay limp as he stared up at the gross motel ceiling. His expression remained stoic—carnation colored lips firmly pressed together, almost dragging out into a straight line; hickory tainted irises locked on the way above him the ceiling light looked as though it was about to blow and how water marks seeped from every corner until it dragged down the terrible wallpaper-ed walls. He didn't move his body, allowing for the disgusting fat man above to do that for him with each thrust of his dipped hips. Actually the young brunette believed ever since he laid flat on the uncomfortable mattress (the springs practically digging into his spine and forcing him to unintentionally arch his back. Making the elder hovering over his form believe that he was actually doing a swell job and that Jisung was enjoying himself. He wasn't) he hasn't moved an inch. He occasionally wiggled his fingers, gripping at the itchy sheets whenever a particular thrust hurt more than it was intended, but nothing too noticeable. And he still doesn't when the filthy excuse of a human finally blows his load.

It was recommended that they do it in a latex condom—for safety reasons—but of course there's always that one guy who refuses. And to Jisung it not only looked or heard like his current client was one of those bastards who just had to get their revolting jizz all over the place, but it felt like it too. Apparently it has something to do with their stupid masculinity and how it proves dominance over their sexual partner. Jisung wanted to roll his eyes at the thought. He himself was a male (dick and balls and all), but such reason sounded absolutely absurd to him. If all men wanted to feel superior to another person, then they should start acting more like a gentleman. Take him out to dinner first, sweet-talk him; make him feel comfortable for goodness sakes. But who was the dark brunette to say his personal thoughts out loud. His line of work was where the scum were brought. It was only natural that instead of being respected, he was getting foul cum squirted all over his bare stomach.

Good thing he brought wet wipes this time. They were stashed away in his handbag; along with an extra few condoms, money, his phone where the screen was cracked from dropping it one too many times and a tiny clear bag that held the crushed up version of his latest high. He could already feel that specific itch, need, to snort it right off the back of his hand before continuing on with the remainder of his night. Especially once the repulsive man finally removed himself from off of him, a satisfactory grin stretching across his features. Jisung drifted his eyes from off the ceiling then, blinking once then twice at the other. He didn't know what felt more sickening: the sticky feeling of another person's fluids clinging to his abdomen, or the sight of the older man staring down at him with dark eyes and a smile that easily displayed his yellow teeth. He wanted to say that they were equally as appalling, but once the unknown character asked for a kiss, Jisung right then and there made his mind up. With having to be compliant to his client's every want and need, the salvia filled make-out was necessary. It didn't stop the dark brunette from internally gagging though. He swears he tasted a mixture of cheesy chips and cigarettes. Maybe he should have brought that small bottle of mouth wash Felix urged him to take? He mentally cursed himself for being so shrewd. Now not only did he have to take a shower within the motel's just as uninviting bathroom, he too had to rinse his mouth until he could no longer feel his lips.