Until Our Letters Fall | hyunsung

PAIRING: Hyunsung (Hyunjin & Jisung)Other pairings will be mentioned

Other pairings will be mentioned.

GENRE TYPE: Romance, Mind-boggling
Was previously known as: Red Lights.

SONG DEDICATION: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

WARNINGS: None
Or at least none that I could think of.

Until Our Letters Fall

Jisung should have known that the simplicity of his one self-promising task would end up a disaster. He should have known when he searched his school bag for a pencil and came up with nothing. Not even a chewed on pen was lying at the bottom of his bag, usually forgotten about when he shoved everything in at once. He let out a huff at his sudden misfortune, lips poking out into a pout while his eyebrows creased inward. After removing his sight from a blank sheet of lined paper he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth as he searched for a result. He spotted a few other students scattered about in the gigantic library, all of them occupying polished wooden tables. They obviously took their free period as a chance to study, textbooks and other school related items placed in front of them. It wasn't silent like most would anticipate considering some students were whispering to one another for homework help, or were being tutored; but then again it wasn't bustling with noise. Just a subtle peace where no one could outwardly say that they have a complaint. And after debating whether or not he should walk up and gently tap another on the shoulder before asking if he could borrow literally any writing utensil, he found himself deflating in defeat.

He set his lower lip free, the skin turning an irritated red from how he gnawed on it previously. He slouched within his own chair—the hard furniture making him even more uncomfortable than he already was—before crossing his arms over his chest and narrowing his sight on that same taunting paper. Yeah, he most definitely should have known that his plan wasn't going to go one-hundred percent like he wanted if he couldn't even write out what he wanted to say. A confession. And he most definitely wasn't going to verbally say it, out of fear of rejection. Oh how embarrassing that would be. Jisung could already feel his skin crawl and the need to disappear just from thinking about it. If he wrote it and then discreetly found a way to hand it over, then at least he'll have time to run away without a second glance. It'll give him time to regain his composure and know that he'll have to face whatever truth came with him putting his heart out there.

Nope, he can't do it. He sat up getting ready to take the sheet into his hands and crinkle it into a ball. The doubt that easily began to take over his being made him get ready to pack his belongings and leave the library full of others who weren't dealing with an internal crisis. Or at least a crisis that didn't involve stupid feelings and the need to express them or else they'll feel as though they might explode. But just as he slammed his palm down onto the white paper with blue lines running horizontally a person approached. Not only had he felt their presence, but out of the corner of his eye he could see their form stop at the edge of his table. That's when he quit his once aggressive motives to slowly crane his neck in order to look up at who came over. He felt his heart drop when noticing that it was the librarian. She was an older woman, slim body covered by a floral dress. Her dark hair was pulled up today resting lazily in a bun where what looks to be butterfly clips keeping it upright. She looked down at him with a soft smile, clearing her throat before outstretching her hand where a black ball point pen was presented.