Pummel

One thing to be noted about you and Tsukishima is that you are tall.

The both of you guys are so tall for your age that sometimes you can hear people whispering about it.

Ever since you both began going out it had just gotten worse because you both together makes everything else who's average size look teeny weeny.

It draws way too much attention to you, and that's why you despise your height so much. The only thing that if helps you with is your sport, and you can be good at swimming and be short.

Tsukki though, seems to take immense pride in his rather.... Impressive vertical stature. Making fun of the shorter people on him team constantly is a good reminder of that.

But part of you has a small feeling that he greatly despises the fact that you're taller than him.

Why?

A few examples would be:

Wearing a type of shoe that'll give him at least half an inch whenever you go out together.

He really prefers to talk to you when you're sitting down and he's sitting up.

Whenever there's a time when you're side by side when talking to someone he's a bit grumpy

And of course:

He says it all the time.

"Seriously what are you being fed, just shrink"

"You know we wouldn't get so many looks if you were a 6'4 dude who's afraid to order his own food"

"Hold your hand would be easier if you weren't so damn tall"

"I hate that you're taller than me"

But it's really just a hunch that you have.

Somehow, though, none of our friends besides Yamaguchi know about your relationship. It's kinda surprising at this point. I mean yeah, you weren't trying to make everyone aware, but you guys were making an active effort to try to hide it either.

You would think that a whole team of gay volleyball players would be smarter than this, but alas, don't expect much out Karasuno.

Why all of the talk about height though?

Well, to put it in simple terms, today was the school physical. After your measurements it was revealed that you broke 6'5, and when you told Tsukki... he wasn't impressed.

"Seriously wtf are you eating."

He was staring at your physical paper, eyes locked at where your height was listed.

You both sat in your classroom eating lunch together like you usually do, but today instead of idle chatter about sports and all that, Kei was too busy complaining about something neither of you can control.

"Um..."

You looked down at your food

"Rice cakes?"

"You know what I mean"

Beside yours was Tsukishima's paper that still had 6'2 written under the height category. That was another thing, he just didn't like how HE wasn't growing.

He finally put down the paper and stared directly into your soul for... a while.

"I demand you to stop growing"

"I don't know how to"

"I think you do"

"Don't"

"Do"

"Don't"

"Don't"

"Do-dangit."

Kei smirked at you and picked up his chopsticks to keep eating out of his bento.

"You know I don't hate that you're tall, I don't care honestly. I just hate that I'm not taller than you."

You looked up at him quizzically

"Why though?"

"Because how am I supposed to be intimidating when my shy ass boyfriend is 3 inches taller than me?"

He popped a grape in his mouth and looked at you like it was obvious.

"Oh.... Right...."

You had no idea what he was saying, so you just decided to go with it.

He seemed satisfied enough with that, so you both proceeded to continue eating your lunches and finally went back to your normal conversation topics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: A bit of a filler, I know, but I thought it was cute. You got taller yayyyyy. I hope you enjoyed reading this, and I wish you all to have a wonderful day! Do your homework! Drink water! Eat food! You always deserve it! Bye y'all!!

Word Count: 674