Umbrella

Tsukishima was about done with this.

He wasn't planning on going here at all, but when Yamaguchi dropped the red umbrella onto his dest and asked him to return it to (L/N), he really didn't have much of a choice. 

So here the tall blond was, walking down the second year corridor during what should be his lunch time. His freckled friend was gonna pay for this.

Girls who had never seen the glasses wearing boy before blushed and gossiped about how 'attractive he is' and how 'tall guys are so hot.'

No, he was already done with this.

Finally he had found himself in front of the correct classroom, without a minute of hesitation he opened up the door and scanned the bland area before his eyes landed on a familiar (h/c) haired boy sitting alone on his desk with several papers scattered in front of him, his head being propped up by his hand.

Tsukishima dropped the umbrella on the boys desk when he arrived in front of it, prompting him to jump ten feet in the air at the sudden noise. His head snapped up in surprise making his reading glasses that were already crooked fall down to the tip of his nose.

"Oh T-Tsukishima! Thanks!"

The golden-brown eyed boy just nodded and began walking away. As he left the taller second year couldn't help but spotting the bento clutched in his hand. In a moment of confidence he blurted out:

"W-Wait!"

Tsukishima turned around with a raised eyebrow and (L/N) blushed a bright red, already regretting his outburst.

"By the t-time you make it back to your classroom lunch time will be over.... Y-You could just eat here....."

He trailed off at the end.

You see, normally Tsukishima wouldn't accept offers like this, he would usually just say something rude and walk away, but the (h/c) had a point. He wouldn't be able to eat his bento if he went back now and Tsukishima had ran late this morning, resulting in him not eating breakfast. So he was also hungry.

He internally groaned before stealing a chair from a vacant desk and pulling it in front of his upperclassman's desk. He plopped down on the seat and immediately went to unwrapping his bento.

(L/N) had a surprised face, not really expecting the salty first year to accept his offer, but he was happy nonetheless. Letting the hungry boy eat, he went back to his homework.

It was silent for a while until Tsukishima noticed a drop of water drip from (L/N)'s hair onto one of his papers. He lowered his chopsticks from his mouth before questioning him.

"Why's your hair wet?"

The male in question eyes widened as he dropped his pencil to feel his (h/c) hair.

"I-It's still wet?!"

The boy sighed in defeat and took off his reading glasses.

"Morning swim practice..."

He responded with a dejected tone. He was not a morning person.

The blonde nodded, he understood what that felt like, he had morning practice at ungodly hours of the day because of the idiotic first year duo's eagerness to always be playing volleyball.

"D-Do you have morning practice?"

Tsukishima just nodded at his question, and it was silent once again until the bell sounded out through the classroom. Tsukishima stood up wordlessly and gave a small bow before walking away.

As he slid the door closed behind him (L/N) visibly deflated with relief.

'He's so intense.'