THREE

THREE

Days, weeks & months have passed, almost a year since Jeno was convicted of murder . Time sure flies!

Yeji missed him so much but all she could do was send him letters since her parents won't allow her to visit Jeno in prison.

She wondered how he was doing, was he still okay in prison? Was he still sleeping & eating properly? For all she knows, Jeno may be feeling so miserable tight now for serving life sentence for someone else.

But she would be patient, she would wait for him. She joins Jeno's family in clearing his name, they tried to open up the case and Jeno's parents did everything they can to get him out of prison.

———

"Eric, thank you so much for sending my gifts to your hyung. Please tell him to eat properly and sleep well and tell him... I love him so much." said Yeji to Eric when Eric dropped by to fetch Yeji's gifts for his hyung.

"You're welcome." Eric said and he received the gift. "Don't you want to see hyung? I mean... today is his birthday."

Yeji bowed her head and said. "As much as I want to see Jeno on his birthday... I just... I can't... my parents won't allow me... but... I want to, God knows how much I want to see him, I miss him."

Eric noticed how teary eyed she was so he just patted her back. "It's okay, Yeji. We will get him out of prison very very soon."

"Hyung had changed a lot though." Eric said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well... he looks a bit different than before." Eric said.

"Jeno hyung looks more mature now. He has grown taller, his face looks more manly and became very muscular, I think he's been working out. However, he became more timid, he's just silent whenever we visit him and I feel like he just lost all of his emotions, he always has this blank and intimidating facial expression." explained Eric.

Yeji just didn't know what to say and he could only imagine the changes in Jeno. "He had changed a lot, I wish I could see him to see what you mean. I know prison took away the light in his eyes but I know he's still the same Jeno a year ago."

Eric nodded. "He's still loving and kind, even with the change of aura, I can assure you that hyung is still the same person you loved."

Yeji just nodded and now, he missed Jeno even more. How she wished her parents weren't so strict on her so she could visit him in jail.

Yeji's parents thought she had broken up with Jeno but Yeji just couldn't do that as she loves Jeno so much and nothing will ever change that. She kept their relationship even though she wasn't sure if Jeno would still be free from prison. Nevertheless, she's always on Jeno's side.

"Do you know that he is up for trial again?" asked Eric suddenly to Yeji and Yeji looked at him surprisedly.

"For his second court trial?"

Eric nodded. "We're hoping hyung could win this trial to prove that he is innocent."

Yeji had a hint of hope in her eyes. "I hope so too. Please, update me about this trial. I cannot be there but I want to be updated about Jeno's trial."

Eric just nodded. "The trial will happen on Monday. I promise to update you, Yeji."

———