SIX

SIX

Lees' Home

Lees' Home

* Next morning...

The Lees were having a peaceful morning, enjoying their home-cooked breakfast 'twas until Mister Lee decided to read then newspaper delivered today at their doorstep.

"What in the sam hill is this?!" Jeno's dad exclaimed as he read the headlines.

"What is it, honey?" asked Misis Lee.

Jeno and Eric averted their gaze at their dad who had been furrowing his brows the whole time as he read the news.

"What is it, dad? Share it." Eric asked.

And then his dad said. "You won't believe this, son."

"Believe what?" Jeno asked.

Mister Lee read the news headline out loud. "Four American teenage boys brutally beaten and thrown in a dumpster, 2 dead, 2 are in a coma."

———

The death of 2 teenage boys after getting brutally beaten made headlines across town

The death of 2 teenage boys after getting brutally beaten made headlines across town. It was a talk-of-the-town incident and it made the people of the town feel petrified.

Police searched for the main culprit the following day but investigators couldn't pinpoint a suspect because the 2 remaining victims were still in a coma, there were no trace or evidences left at the crime scene, no possible fingerprints left behind, no suspicious DNA found on any of the dead bodies after being autopsied, no nothing and there were no witnesses coming forward hence the police were having a very hard time looking for their guy or girl.

———

* One morning...

"Jeno..." Yeeun called the moment she saw him in school. Jeno had just arrived in school and he was headed to his first class.

"Oh, Yeeun, good morning." Jeno replied to her.

Yeeun didn't seem like she had a good morning and her face shows it, she looks rather worreid. "Have you heard about the news?" Yeeun immediately asked him.