TWELVE

TWELVE

"Where are those n*theads now? They told me to meet them at 9 PM

"Where are those n*theads now? They told me to meet them at 9 PM. Urgh!"

Yang had been waiting for almost an hour at the bar but his friends didn't show up. He looked stupid for standing right infront of the club alone, waiting for them to arrive.

Yang aggressively typed on his phone asking where his friends were but he hasn't received any replies from them neither did they respond to his calls.

"This better not be one of their pranks or else I'll —"

Yang couldn't continue his sentence when someone suddenly called him...

Hendery's mom.

"Oh shoot, what now?!" he muttered as he watched his phone ring. He thought "why would misis Wong call me?"

He then sighed heavily and then he answered the call. "Hello misis Wong, good evening." he greeted.

"Hello Yangyang, good evening. I'm sorry for calling you at this hour. I was just wondering if you know where Hendery is? He hasn't come home yet and I tried texting and calling him including Lucas & Xiaojun but all three of them weren't responding to my texts and calls."

Suspish!

Especially 'cause Yy couldn't reach them too.

"Well... uhm... I — I couldn't reach them as well, misis Wong... I tried texting and calling them but they weren't responding and I have no idea where they are." Yangyang replied.

He then heard Hendery's mom sigh from the other line. "Where could he be? I'm starting to worry."

Yang didn't even know how to answer as he too didn't had any idea where Hendery and the others were.

Misis Wong then said. "Anyway, thank you Yang and I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm just really worried about Hendery. Please text or call me if he replies to you. Thank you."

"No problem, misis Wong. I promise to inform you once they reply to me." he said and then the phone call ended.

A few minutes after the phone call ended, Yang received another from Winwin.

He immediately accepted the call. "Hello? Winwin?"

"Yangyang!" he sounded panicked. "Have you read what the principal announced in our campus group chat?"

Yang furrowed his brows. "No, I haven't. What did he say? Are we in trouble?"

"No... No..." Winwin really sounded hysterical that time.

"Then what is it?"

Yang suddenly heard Winwin weep and this was the first time he heard him sob and he started to feel something horrible in his chest.