FOUR

FOUR

"What's taking her so long? She should've come out by now."

Yangyang kept complaining inside his car the moment he stopped at the Lee's residences

Yangyang kept complaining inside his car the moment he stopped at the Lee's residences. He continued honking right infront of the Lee's home and finally someone came to address him.

Jeno's parents.

"Oh sh*t, who's this now?" he murmured. He then got out of his car and he put on his best fake smile to meet the Lees.

"Good evening, gentleman. What seems to be the problem? Why are you honking repeatedly infront of our house?" Jeno's dad asked calmly.

"Good evening, sir. I am actually here to fetch — "

"Yangyang..."

Yang wasn't able to finish his sentence when someone came out from the Lee's home. She came rushing to meet Yangyang & Jeno's parents at the front yard and Yeji immediately bowed to Jeno's parents.

"Good evening Mr.& Mrs. Lee, I'm sorry about this. I'll take it from here. Thank you so much for addressing Yangyang." she told Jeno's parents.

"Oh Yeji, sweetie, you're here. It's so nice to see you. I didn't see you arrive." said Jeno'smom to her and gave her a hug.

"Well, I... I came a little late, misis Lee." she explained. Meanwhile, Yangyang was just listening with an eyebrow raised.

"Have you seen Jeno already? He was looking for you and had been waiting for you to come." Jeno's dad said.

"I've already seen and spoke with him, mister Lee. We were together." she explained.

"Why didn't you join us at the backyard? Where were you two?" asked Jeno's mom.

Yeji felt a bit flustered with the question and Yangyang glance upon Yeji, waiting for her reply to misis Lee.

"We were... uhm... watching movies in his room." Yeji said.

Hmm? The lies.