ELEVEN

ELEVEN

Yeji woke up to the sound of her phone ringing and she immediately took her phone and answered it even though she was still half asleep

"Hello?"

"Yeji?! Oh my god! Yeji, thank God you answered. We were so scared, we almost went to the police station to file a missing person."

It was Ryujin who called.

"What? Why?" Yeji asked, her eyes still closed.

"What do you mean "why?"?! You left the club without telling us and we didn't know where to find you. We were so worried, we kept texting and calling you at 3 AM in the morning but you never responded to our calls and texts."

Yeji just replied. "I'm sorry..."

She heard Ryujin sigh and then Ryu asked. "Where the hell are you? Your parents have been looking for you. They kept calling us, asking where you were and we didn't know what to reply."

This woke Yeji's soul.

Yeji's eyes shoot open and she asked. "What?!"

"Were they mad?" Yeji asked.

"Of course they were. They were very mad at us especially your mom. We were so panicked, Yeji. Where are you?!"  Ryu asked.

What was Yeji supposed to say?!

She knows her parents will kill her if she tells the effin' truth.

"I'm... I'm at a friend's house." Yeji said.

Ryujin was silent for a second and then she said. "What the hell are you talking about? We are your friends. Who's that friend of yours?" Ryu asked her.

Yeji bit her lips and shut her eyes and then she said. "Let me explain things to them. Don't worry, I'll handle it from here."

"Seriously, Yeji where are you? What have you been up to? You're not even drunk to get lost or forget about us?" Ryu asked.

Yeji replied. "I'm at —"

But then she paused when she heard the bathroom doors unlock.

"Wait, I'll call you later, bye Ryujin."

"What? Yeji, tell me where —"

Yeji immediately ended the call and that very moment, the bathroom door opened and she immediately turned around only to meet gaze with the man who she ran away with last night (not literally).

In case you're lost...

Jeno & Yeji went somewhere private to continue their business and by private, I mean in a hotel.