THIRTEEN

Author's note: ... and I'm back. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a very long while. I was a little busy these past few days. Anyhoo... enjoy the long update.

THIRTEEN

So you'd expect that Yeji's family would be very disappointed with Yangyang because of what they did to their daughter?

But you're wrong.

They were more furious at Jeno for attacking Yangyang. Stupid, isn't it?

"I told you to stay away from that criminal but you're being hardheaded, Yeji! I am getting very irritated with you!" Yeji was being scolded by her mother the day atter the incident.

Yeji was being followed that time by her mom to her room while her mom scolds her.

"Why can't you leave this man alone, huh? You see how evil he is for beating up Yangyang? I know for a fact that he's vicious. There are plenty of good guys out there Yeji and you just had to be with this criminal! I will never understand!"

Yeji never responded to her mom's scoldings 'cause she just had had it.

"I am talking to you, Yeji! You look stupid! You're dating a convicted murderer and you're embarrassing not only yourself but the whole family. I'm very disappointed with you. Why can't you leave this guy alone, huh? 'Cause he's good looking?! 'Cause he's attractive?! 'Cause he's well built?! Is that why?!" her mom told her and Yeji finally talked back.

"I love Jeno!" she shouted back him. "I love him that's why I can't leave him alone! And it's not just about his physical appearance. He is more than what meets the eye. You won't understand, you will never understand. Jeno is a good guy! Why are you siding Yangyang? He took advantage of me and you're more furious about Jeno who rescued me."

She recalled the incident that took place yesterday and she was still traumatized about it but her mom was more worried about losing connections with the Liu more than worrying about her daughter's safety.

"I could've been done for if it wasn't for Jeno who saved me, mom. Don't be blinded by what the people have to say about Jeno 'cause he's not what everyone thinks and says. Yes, he had past criminal records because of a false conviction but that will never define him as a person especially as a partner to me." Yeji spoke and tears rolled from her eyes.

Yeji was emotionally tired with this who set up. She just wants to be happy with Jeno. Why can't they allow that?

"Mom, I am your daughter. Why can't you be happy for me? I am happy with Jeno. I love him and I know he loves me too. Please, just... let me be happy, I'm so tired of begging. Just this once, mom, let me be free, let me love who makes me complete. I beg of you." she pleaded and she was just in so much tears as she could not stress enough how much Jeno meant to her.