15.

'Here we are again!' Jennifer and Zoey put all the ingredients on the counter. "Did it work?" Ginnifer walked into the kitchen. 'Yes! Let's start baking right away, otherwise it will be very late.' said Jennifer. 'Good idea! Can I help with anything?' asked Ginnifer. 'No, it is not. You can keep us company.' Jennifer gave her best friend a wink. 'Haha. That's all right.' Ginnifer sat down at the kitchen table and watched Jennifer instruct Zoey.

Meanwhile, Josh, Colin, Sam, Oliver and Hugo were sitting in the living room. Colin and Josh were busy talking, Oliver and Hugo were playing with their toy trains, and Sam was on her cell phone. She scrolled through her Instagram a bit bored.

Suddenly, Sam's cell phone rang. She was called. Colin and Josh looked up. Sam looked hastily at her phone's display. Private number.. Sam frowned for a moment and hesitated. Would take them. 'Who is it?' Colin and Josh looked curiously at the girl. 'No one.' Sam quickly pressed the unknown number away. Colin and Josh looked at each other briefly, then shrugged.

'Guys, dinner's ready! Are you coming?' Ginnifer stood in the doorway of the living room. 'Yes, food!' Oliver and Hugo jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Sam, Josh and Colin followed at their leisure.

"I want to sit next to Uncle Colin!" Oliver shouted as he sat down at the table. 'Okay, boy. Come on.' Colin sat down at the table and Oliver sat down next to him. "I want to sit next to Colin too." said Sam quickly. Sam sat down at Colin's side at the table. "I want to sit next to Aunt Jen." shouted Hugo. The little toddler looked at Jennifer who was still standing at the counter.

'Sit down Hugo. Then I'll be right next to you.' Hugo sat down at the table. "You should be here Zoey." Hugo knocked on the spot next to him. Zoey sat down. "Well, let's sit at the head end then." Josh said to Ginnifer. Ginnifer chuckled. "Just this once."

Everyone sat down at the table and they started eating. Zoey and Jennifer had baked delicious pizzas and everyone enjoyed them. In no time all the pizzas were finished and they were eating their dessert. "It was really tasty." Sam took the last bite of her dessert. 'That's good to hear. We tried our best.' said Jennifer.

Everyone had finished eating and the adults cleared the table together. Ginnifer put Oliver and Hugo to bed because it was getting late. Sam and Zoey were sitting in the living room together.

"Zoey, did you get a call from an unknown number?" Sam suddenly asked out of the blue. 'No, why?' Zoey looked questioningly at her sister. 'Oh just. No reason.' Sam said with a shrug. Zoey frowned. 'Is something wrong?' she asked concerned. 'No, it is not.' Sam shook her head. "Are you having a good time here?" asked Zoey. "Why do you think I'm not having a good time here?" Sam looked irritated at her sister. 'Well, just. How you do. We weren't even there for a day and you were already going to Dylan.'

"What are you worrying about Zoey? Leave me alone.' said Sam angrily. 'No, I won't leave you alone. It worries me because we are drifting further and further apart. If you want to stay here, if I were you, I'd rather be with Josh and Ginnifer, especially Oliver and Hugo.' Zoey exclaimed angrily. 'I decide for myself how I behave when I want and against whom. You don't have to meddle with that. Go see those new parents of yours. You get on so well with them anyway.' snapped Sam. "If you tried a little harder, they'd want to be your parents too."

Zoey, I don't understand you! Josh and Ginny are not our parents and they never will be. No matter how nice they try to be. They're not our parents.' Guild Sam. Zoey stopped and looked at her sister. Sam got up from the couch and she walked towards the kitchen. She threw open the door and to her horror, Jennifer, Colin, and Josh were standing there, looking uncomfortably into the living room.

"Oh nice." muttered Sam. Sam turned and she ran upstairs. Zoey was still in the living room and a tear ran down Zoey's cheek. "Zoey, are you okay?" Jennifer walked over to Zoey and sat down next to her on the couch. Zoey nodded. "She's only been acting so different since we got here. She's not the Sam I know.' she muttered. 'Give it some time. Sam just needs the space to get used to. It's not nothing you have all been through. Leave her alone for a while.'